Ideas...

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Ideas...

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

Does anybody knows a russian vehicle named Shilka?
The one with AA guns?Well i thought what if we put back cyclone and add also option to shot at land/ground vehicles/units!

Also why is there no naval units? It would awsome to have naval units, so many people proposed it, well i know that there is one propulsion that allows on the ground and water movement but... this hover propulsion is just kinda lame... I mean even in future it would be expensive :/

Thats all for now :-)
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Re: Ideas...

Post by Jorzi »

What I know there already exists a naval propulsion, but no shipyard, and therefore you cannot build them ingame...
There were a few design suggestions for the shipyard, but they simply weren't finished and it also requires some coding knowledge to implement it.
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
zoid
Trained
Trained

Re: Ideas...

Post by zoid »

MetalWarrior95 wrote:Does anybody knows a russian vehicle named Shilka?
The one with AA guns?Well i thought what if we put back cyclone and add also option to shot at land/ground vehicles/units!
That's a good idea, but it's not new. Iluvar suggested it less than a week ago (4th post).
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7713