The invulnerable cyborg!

Warzone 2.1.x series. (Unsupported--read only!)
Gurduloo
Greenhorn

The invulnerable cyborg!

Post by Gurduloo »

I was a playing a quick skirmish last night and getting pouned early on by AI tanks.  So I built up my cannon forces and just about had the upper hand.  But then I noticed a lone AI cyborg shooting at one of my light cannon bunkers.  The bunker was busy shooting at something else, so I sent a couple light cannon and minipod tanks after the cyborg.  They had almost no effect on that guy!  They must have spent 3 or 4 minutes shooting at him.  Eventually I researched flamer cyborgs and sent them to finish him off, but it was funny to see one lone guy standing perfectly still in an open field taking one direct cannon hit after another and not even flinching!  I'm guessing this is part of the rock-scissors-paper balancing...
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Re: The invulnerable cyborg!

Post by Rman Virgil »

Gurduloo wrote: I was a playing a quick skirmish last night and getting pouned early on by AI tanks.  So I built up my cannon forces and just about had the upper hand.  But then I noticed a lone AI cyborg shooting at one of my light cannon bunkers.  The bunker was busy shooting at something else, so I sent a couple light cannon and minipod tanks after the cyborg.  They had almost no effect on that guy!  They must have spent 3 or 4 minutes shooting at him.  Eventually I researched flamer cyborgs and sent them to finish him off, but it was funny to see one lone guy standing perfectly still in an open field taking one direct cannon hit after another and not even flinching!  I'm guessing this is part of the rock-scissors-paper balancing...

* No, No... that's Not RPS balancing...

* You stumbled upon an Easter Egg... ;)

* That "Borg" is NO borg.... That's the "Master Chief" from "Halo" utilizing full shields... didn't you notice the shield effect ? ;)

- RV :D

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

Gurduloo wrote: ...
But then I noticed a lone AI cyborg shooting at one of my light cannon bunkers.  The bunker was busy shooting at something else, so I sent a couple light cannon and minipod tanks after the cyborg.  They had almost no effect on that guy!  They must have spent 3 or 4 minutes shooting at him.  Eventually I researched flamer cyborgs and sent them to finish him off, but it was funny to see one lone guy standing perfectly still in an open field taking one direct cannon hit after another and not even flinching!  I'm guessing this is part of the rock-scissors-paper balancing...
This sounds like Hillary's pov on what happened.  :P ;D

I will wait for the retraction tomorrow.  ;)
and it ends here.
qwerty800
Trained
Trained

Post by qwerty800 »

Personally, I think he Recheached the Cyborgs composite allows
That's also happen with the vehicules when the ennemie send you a heavy body.
~~If someone asks you to sudo rm -rf anything don't do it.~~
[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=ks-N4rI_1RU&feature=related]
This Guy for PRESID
kage
Regular
Regular

Post by kage »

eventually, imo, our goal should be to make it so that one heavy tank shell will take out any normal cyborg in one hit, but that they'd be almost impossible to hit using a tank if they're moving, and extremely difficult to hit otherwise.
Deus Siddis
Trained
Trained

Post by Deus Siddis »

kage wrote: eventually, imo, our goal should be to make it so that one heavy tank shell will take out any normal cyborg in one hit, but that they'd be almost impossible to hit using a tank if they're moving, and extremely difficult to hit otherwise.
Definitely, that's the only way that really makes sense.
Tucalipe
Trained
Trained

Post by Tucalipe »

wa....wa...wa...wa..it....
There's a MChief Cyborg on the game? :o
Well, wrong question... the right one is:
There are easter eggs!? :o ::)