here you do it!
============all below this line==================
====== Bugreporting Tutorial ======
===== Info =====
The bugtracker is on [[http://gna.org|gna.org]].
And gna.org only allows [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Sockets_Layer|SSL]] encrypted connections.
For an SSL connection, a website needs a certificate. This certificate (or better said, the signing of it) normally costs around $150.00/year.
So gna.org signed it themselves. Your browser may notify you about that, please don't be concerned about it. A self signed (your browser may say "untrusted")
certificate dosn't mean that the connection is insecure, it just means, that the website owner isn't validated by a certifying corporation (ie:VeriSign). ;-)
===== How to... =====
First you should look if your bug has been reported previously in our [[https://gna.org/bugs/?group=warzone|BugTracker]]:
* If you did find it there and you have more information than was provided by the original reporter, add your information.
* If you didn't find it, submit a new bug report.
==== Bugreporter's checklist ====
- Write something meaningful into the summary. Just not "I found a bug", instead use : "Crash when building units".
- Write into the report a very detailed description of the bug and how to reproduce it.\\ **This is the most important information!**
- State which operating system you are running and which version. This includes the service pack under Windows and the distribution on Linux.
- Information about the game options you chose and the drivers (video/audio) you use and your hardware is very useful to us.
- Additionaly you could provide backtraces or any other information you can get.
==== Bugreporter's Reporting Template ====
------------------ Copy and paste from here down - do not include this line ------------------------