Please submit all bugs via this link, and follow the directions listed at the link, we need every bit of that information in order to fix bugs!
NOTE: the command line arguments need a "=" between parameters now.
For example: --mod_mp=blah
NOTE: For mac users: Support for 10.4 has been discontinued; using 10.6 is highly recommended as 10.5 does not support a sufficiently high OpenGL version for all types of GFX cards.
Downloads will be made available at our usual site:
Warzone 2100 file releases on Sourceforge.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... z/download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... g/download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... e/download
2010-11-14: Version 3.0 beta 3
- Change: Make map preview faster (5f42d0032a)
- Fix: Prevent memory corruption in the scripting code (#1656, 1a6fb8a754)
- Fix: Fix rearming pads to actually repair units (#2313, #2234, 6421c81d79)
- Fix: Fix unit explosion color for turret (#2294, f4e8221ef5)
- Fix: Make armour work again (#2273, 75a6c76606)
- Fix: Don't crash in the unit design screen when using unicode strings (#2209, 3012fde61e)
- Fix: Make sure terrain textures and water height are correct when coming back from away missions (#2262, b859c3d699)
- Fix: Don't allow controlling the transport to prevent the scripts from getting confused (92256b2e89)
- Change: Make game difficulty setting not affect skirmish games (4db5d00784)
- Change: Use the host's SP color as the default color when hosting games (09ea0be7c3)
- Fix: Make power generator output not depend on the game difficulty setting (8707a2a845)