Screenshots wanted!

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
l_0rd Mach3ll0
Greenhorn

Re: Screenshots wanted!

Post by l_0rd Mach3ll0 »

eh.. never build tanks :P

just use vtols exclusively like i do.. in fact... i dont think i've ever built a single tank since i started playing warzone ;)
*imagines huge keyboard with 100 programmable keys for fleet assignment* ;D
Last edited by l_0rd Mach3ll0 on 05 Jan 2007, 09:00, edited 1 time in total.
commondragon
Trained
Trained

Post by commondragon »

Try playing online now. IF you ever do, We'll mass AA on you. Then what smartie?
WE ARE IDEA! WE ARE UR FUEL! DONT.....FORGET US! (bad song I know ^^)
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

going to have to ask the devs to put the stormbringer in the tech tree a bit earlier...  sure then bring on your vtols sir... see how many you leave with... :D
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
Mr. Pig
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mr. Pig »

commondragon wrote: Try playing online now. IF you ever do, We'll mass AA on you. Then what smartie?
Yeah, that's what we do - he usually doesn't play online vs humans however. (Co-op)

I start hating tanks when everyone has guass and the god damn decent bases move so slow.
l_0rd Mach3ll0
Greenhorn

Post by l_0rd Mach3ll0 »

commondragon wrote: Try playing online now. IF you ever do, We'll mass AA on you. Then what smartie?
do you have any idea how much AA is needed to bring down 300 big vtols? :P
lav_coyote25 wrote: going to have to ask the devs to put the stormbringer in the tech tree a bit earlier...  sure then bring on your vtols sir... see how many you leave with... :D
that would certainly change the game, but i'm sure they would see no reason to do that... :P
Mr. Pig wrote: Yeah, that's what we do - he usually doesn't play online vs humans however. (Co-op)
I start hating tanks when everyone has guass and the god damn decent bases move so slow.
yes, we play online exclusively
we usually ally and have specific jobs that we are in charge of - i always research and build some vtols
i agree that tanks are too difficult to manage, especially on bigger maps, which is why vtols should be the main attack force

P.S. if u ever want to join us in a game, just ask
can we get back to the thread topic? ::)
Last edited by l_0rd Mach3ll0 on 06 Jan 2007, 21:04, edited 1 time in total.