New Member Old Player

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
Bhagavad Gita
New user

New Member Old Player

Post by Bhagavad Gita »

Aye! I just wanted to say i really like what yall are doing with Warzone. I'm 17 now, and i remember playing this game as a young child years ago. I always loved playing it and over the years after support failed and online stopped working i came to find the resurrection. THANK YOUU!!

One Question Though. I found myself playing with 3 AI and against 4 AI, and i had no idea what to type or put into chat to give orders to help me or help eachother, or give them a truck to rebuild or resources. Therefore i came to the forums and searched up how to do it and couldnt find anything on it. If there is any commands am i just a failure at searching? Putting them in the guide under hotkeys as like commands if they arnt there would be a good idea for new players to read.

I didnt know that this was possible until i played an online match and when i thought i was defeated my teammate gave me resources and a truck lol.
m1ndgames
Trained
Trained

Re: New Member Old Player

Post by m1ndgames »

hmmm.. it is *somewhere*.. maybe in the guide section, but ure right.. it could have an own article 'ai control' or something...

quick help: drop a beacon (alt+b when i remember correctly) and then enter 'help'..
Bhagavad Gita
New user

Post by Bhagavad Gita »

yeah just wondering since it would be really useful since i had this game going all my ai got destroyed and the 4 medium ai couldnt get past the 50 or so howitzers + artillary rockets with atleast 15 fortresses including multiple emp, bombards, many anti-air, gauss and heavy laser hardpoints after about 10 hours of playing. they would never group and attack with anything except their vtols. my ai team kept saying i need help or resources or something like that and i didnt know how to give to them!
m1ndgames
Trained
Trained

Post by m1ndgames »

you can send cash or units by clicking on the red (?!) icon in the bottom left, next to the players there are transfer buttons
BlueMaxima
Trained
Trained

Post by BlueMaxima »

The Intelligence Display button, m1ndgames
Bring back...ducks!
m1ndgames
Trained
Trained

Post by m1ndgames »

dont have the game installed here, im sitting my girlfriends puppy ;)