Beta 4 Crash

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Uber Schwarz
Rookie
Rookie

Beta 4 Crash

Post by Uber Schwarz »

I was playing skirmish with the AIvolution mod and cheats enabled. I used the infinite power and research everything cheats and after about 3 minutes the game would crash.

I'm using Windows Vista 32bit Home Edition, 1GB RAM, 1.4 Ghz dual core. Once I get all my hardware working with Ubuntu I want to fully switch to it and so I may be rid of this buggy and power hungry Vista.

I have an mdmp file it created but those aren't allowed to be uploaded.
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: Beta 4 Crash

Post by Buginator »

Uber Schwarz wrote:I was playing skirmish with the AIvolution mod and cheats enabled. I used the infinite power and research everything cheats and after about 3 minutes the game would crash.

I'm using Windows Vista 32bit Home Edition, 1GB RAM, 1.4 Ghz dual core. Once I get all my hardware working with Ubuntu I want to fully switch to it and so I may be rid of this buggy and power hungry Vista.

I have an mdmp file it created but those aren't allowed to be uploaded.
Hmm, this should be in the beta 2.1 thread, perhaps a mod can move it?

As for your issue, well, cheaters never prosper. ;)
Or in other words, if it crashed while you *didn't* cheat, then we want to know about it.
We know that you can crash the game easier if you enable some cheats, so it doesn't fall into the same type of bug hunting to find this kind of crash-- if you know what I mean?
Uber Schwarz
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Beta 4 Crash

Post by Uber Schwarz »

Well it was during when I was cheating. I wanted to test out all the new weapons and buildings and see what is new. I'll try it without cheats and see if the problem still happens.