"Would you ever..." game :)

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: "Would you ever..." game :)

Post by Merowingg »

Nach I would use Nexus to kill ;) but I would do something more advanced not necesarily involving killing :)

Wouyld you ever scream in public place "he has a bomb!" and start to run away to scare people? ;)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
The Dominion of Duat
Trained
Trained

Post by The Dominion of Duat »

yeah, but i would make sure that my face wasnt seen, lol. :D

in a fight you only have the choice of two weapons. would you choose a popsicle stick or a cue tip? cant make up anything, have to choose one. :P
"Darkness is light turned inside out." ~Beezlebub
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

I would use my bare fists, because I'm just that manly. :cool:

Would you ever attempt to run faster than a speeding bullet?
Jabol
Trained
Trained

Post by Jabol »

Of course not, if not given armour!

Would you ever drink your own pee?
I have changed this signature because a developer thinks it's offensive.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Ok the topic goes into dangerous matters.. however some let me say not official medical treatmens, the natural ones say it is good in some cases.. also there are mental diorders heading such behaviours but I will say no in my case!

Would you ever try to finsh all the wuest of a game which you like even if it was to take 300 hours? I mean any game, dont have to be rpg ;)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Jabol
Trained
Trained

Post by Jabol »

It depends, but 80% of the time I go straight into the business, so nope.

Would you ever fish an apple out of a pool full of cow blood with your own mouth?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Rather no.. but do you have to chose so bloody examples..

Would you ever read a book 25 times just becuse you will do it because then you can tell someone that you did so?...

Regards - Mero
Jabol
Trained
Trained

Post by Jabol »

Why do it when you can lie? So nope.

Wound you ever snap every bone of a little kitten with a cold blood, and then devour the corpse?
Rebo
New user

Post by Rebo »

no!!!!
Mysteryem
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mysteryem »

Since Rebo forgot to include a question...

Would you ever eat all of the foil from a creme egg (or your prefered foil wrapped chocolate egg) just so you could eat the egg itself? (based on a true story :3 )
"...If pure awesomeness were bricks, this would be the Great Wall of China...
The glory of this has collapsed on its self so far, that even the neutrons have collapsed."
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Mysteryem I am happy to see you here welcome in the game :)

I think rebo was so shocked by Jabol who intentionally wanted to continiue terror of his imagination ;) that he forgot to ask the question :)

To answer yours I think no although I am not sure what is it about :)

Would you ever try to learn Japanese simple phrases both in writing and speaking to see if you can manage? (it is unbelievably difficult I know from my own experience, the first lesson are he'll to compare to the first lessons of english for example)

Regards - Mero
Jabol
Trained
Trained

Post by Jabol »

Hmm, maybe... But rather, nope.

Would you ever murder your entire family using barbed wire, chop them into small meat pieces and then cook it and serve for the visitors?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Ok maybe it was funny the fist time but now? is it the forum of psyhopatic mentally ill maniac? no.. so please be imaginative and try something else as the same "joke" might have been funny two times but the rest you know I think. Please change the thinking or I would as to ommit your ruestions :/ and if it persist I will have to report them via this exclamation mark visible for you just now too.

Regards - Mero
Jabol
Trained
Trained

Post by Jabol »

LOL! I've expected that. If you have already freaked out, I may start making funny asks now. It was a punishment for your emote-icon abuse, Merowingg.

Would you catch an octopus, put it on your head and walk to the police department and stare endlessly at the officers for no reason?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Much better much better :) and see my mapmaking thread few pages from the very beginning many wanted to kill me for smileys which I just love, but I have learned to use them less (see no smiley here^^)

The only thing aboyt your way of acting now is that if they are beyond reason you will get the same answer always or no reaction.. If i ask would you jump off from twentieh floor of block of flats, it is obvious you will say no, as if you say yes, we know you are kidding or have life problems (no smiley winking here)

So ok I wear your octopus at police station till I get hungry then I go buy a Kebab, big one!

Would you ever tell in English what your nickname (Jabol) mean in Polish? Even if no I will tell them because they will be curious, or if you dont want to I will not. Anyway would you Jabol? <the question is to Jabol only temporarily, if he do not responds soon I will continue anyway.

P.S.

This is my 999th to 1000th post :)

Regards - Mero