We want to kill the more serious issues ASAP, hence another release.
The plan is, if it is deemed a serious / critical bug, we will do another release ASAP. If it falls within the normal category, then we will do a release when we feel this version has been tested enough.
We are reimplementing testing builds in order to help us release better builds, we just don't have the manpower to test everything, and true testers are very hard to come by.
We strongly urge everyone to try this 2.3.5 release candidate 3--especially multiplayer users!, and report any and all issues with it.
Please submit all bugs via this link, and follow the directions listed at the link, we need every bit of that information in order to fix bugs!
Downloads will be made available at our usual site:
Warzone 2100 file releases on Sourceforge.
Windows build | Mac build | source tarball
Thanks again for the bug reports, keep them coming!
2010-09-04: Version 2.3.5_RC3
- Fix: Client side messages for when people leave / drop (r11601, #2144)
- Change: When people are kicked, don't lock them out of all games. (r11605)
- Change: Don't allow Hosts to kick AIs if they are in a skirmish game, unless they are in cheat mode. (r11596, #2139)
- Decrease ground-to-air damage modifier of minipod, lancer/TK/scourge cyborgs/VTOLs, Sunburst, and Flak Cannon from 100% to 80%.
- Add air-to-air versions of Sunburst and Flak Cannon
- Increase research/manufacture/build price of Sunburst and Flak Cannon by a lot, to offset the fact that you don't have to upgrade them separately