previous truck issue

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
AustinDave
New user

previous truck issue

Post by AustinDave »

I read a bug report someone had submitted about trucks not being available for build in the version 3.x beta unless you build a command center.

I tested that and it was in fact the problem I was having.

I am brand new to version 3.x only having used 2.x previously.

I tried to understand the conversation but it seemed like something was missing.

Is there something I can do so that I do not have to build the HQ before a factory as this drastically slows down the beginning?
JDW
Regular
Regular

Re: previous truck issue

Post by JDW »

There is nothing much you can do. However you could start the game with bases or Advanced bases if you find changing your build order temporarily is too hard a task to do. Having said that, it's just a minor bug that should be fixed by the project team in the next beta release. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about this too much :)

But if you really want to help out, then there are a whole lot of other things that you could help test. Having the truck design template at start without building a Command Center is just one teeny weeny detail of the entire game of warzone2100.
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
Staff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: previous truck issue

Post by Staff »

You could try one of the nightly builds for 3.1 if you want...the bug has been fixed.
Sorry, this account has been deactivated.
Please post issues in Website feedback instead, only Moderators can read things there.