couple of ideas for later developments?

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
Raven
Greenhorn

couple of ideas for later developments?

Post by Raven »

ok i used to play this game on the ps1 and loved it then when i was scanning through youtube videos i saw the pc version of this and downloaded it from here started off with the 2.2.3 version and been playing it on and off since then. i have the majority of the programs includding the mod packages ect.

so. was looking in to the mod program first. i am glad that you got the scavengers in to the game as i have always wanted to have a bash at using scavengers so that was good side but i noticed conpared to the actual game there is a lack of the scavenger wheeled units like the yellow units (besides the school bus and fire truck bodys) would it be possible if you were able to add those in mod program?

as for the actual game itself i was playing afew skirimishs and multi-player matchs and once the tech for the las-sat was reserched and bulit i noticed the recharge time was taking a good five or so minutes to recharge. i was compairing this to the i think on the thrid campaign missions 7 and 8 (nexus using las-sat for "frying units and structers") and was thinking is it possible to shorten the recharge time abit?

don't get me wrong it is annoying when someone tagergets your units and structures but if you have a massive wave of units coming to attack you and you don't have any units that could protect your base and your las-sat was the only weapon you could use to attack units wouldn't you think seeing as it could attack anywhere on the map that it could effectively kill alot of units in a shorter space of time. either that or enable some reserch tech to speed up the rof?

dunno if this has been suggested before or not but i figured i would suggest it anyway. thanks :)