Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Strategas
New user

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by Strategas »

Good job Mero. :) Keep on the good work!
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

I think it might be a good time to create a single archive of all your maps (.zip maybe) and put it to the first message of this thread.
;)
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Merowingg's Maps

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

Thank you BrickTop, ortmaster, Strategas, Hao for your posts :)

BrickTop - do not exaggerate ;) but i do my best :)

ortmaster - you are right :) I also think mapmaking is refreshing and great for the game :) And I dont know if i have authority to say in the name of all mapmakers.. but thank you for downloading and using our maps :) We just create the ideas but it is you the players who spread the idea :)

Strategas - it is very nice to hear those words from you :) thank you very much :) I hope to see you in game soon :) And believe me the work is still on :)

Hao - I suppose the first thread is very clear :) but.. you might be right :) a package of Merowingg's maps sounds nice ;) maybe a crazy person would like to download them all ;) but I am afraid even Zip file would be too big to attach it to any post.. maybe a link then ?? but I am not good on this stuff I would need guidance..

Anytime I will have to give my PC to repair.. maybe I will have to reinstall my operational system.. so I am stopped with making maps for some time.. becuse I might lose what I will create now :( But I have already saved on CD all my ranks, maps and compiled maps :) also flaME and all my secrets :) so I will be back with full power :) but next map will be delayed....

Gentlemen I am always waiting for critics and opinions :) dont be shy ;)

Have fun playing the game :)

Bye :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Post by Wibble199 »

Secrets?...
Anyway, sorry about your PC needing a repair, I hope its not too bad. Have you got a virus or something?

Wibble199 :)
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Merowingg's Maps

Post by Merowingg »

Yes Wibble the mapmakers secrets ;) Special ideas and formulas ;)

My DVD drive broke and I cant read DVDs.. Also I had a bad hard disc error and I had to format one of my disc losoing a lot of data..

Thanx for good words Wibble..

“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Post by Wibble199 »

My maps always turn out very very strange. I tried one in flaME but about 1/2 way through the making progress i thought i was rather small :\ and being my usual self I gave up (like I do when I reach any obsticle in life :lol:)
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

Wibble199 wrote:My maps always turn out very very strange. I tried one in flaME but about 1/2 way through the making progress i thought i was rather small :\ and being my usual self I gave up (like I do when I reach any obsticle in life :lol:)
Ouch! Sounds like,... err, ... negative thinking. :roll:
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Post by Wibble199 »

No, im not thinking and making it up, its the truth.
I just can't be bothered to do something if its not easy xD
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

I just have this to say...

:lecture: Self-confidence 101 :lecture:
The harder the task, the greater is the pleasure of satisfaction that you derive from accomplishing it.. The sooner you realise this, the sooner will you be able to make difficult tasks seem easy. It's all in the mind :ninja:
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Post by Wibble199 »

j0shdrunk0nwar wrote::lecture: Self-confidence 101 :lecture:
Why the 101?
j0shdrunk0nwar wrote:The harder the task, the greater is the pleasure of satisfaction that you derive from accomplishing it..The sooner you realise this, the sooner will you be able to make difficult tasks seem easy
Yeah, I already realise that. Like some of the more difficult levels on Blazing Angel 2. :lol2:

Anyway, I'm out of ideas for good maps.
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

Wibble199 wrote:
j0shdrunk0nwar wrote::lecture: Self-confidence 101 :lecture:
Why the 101?
You should read this What does 101 mean? :wink:

But on a more serious note, here's your answer
-- Ambrose Bierce
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Post by Wibble199 »

So your saying I should go to college and learn Self-confidence from the most basic course ever?

Damn I'm confused :?
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

Wibble199 wrote:So your saying I should go to college and learn Self-confidence from the most basic course ever?
In this context, no!! :lol2:
Wibble199 wrote:Damn I'm confused
Here, it was only used to state that what I had to say was just the basics. Sort of a slang way of using it.
-- Ambrose Bierce
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Merowingg's Maps

Post by Merowingg »

Wibble believe more in yourself :) and try not to discourage so simply..

And abaut map making, it is a many many hours work :)

Gentlemen I am still waiting for critics and opinions about my maps :)

Links to all of them are in my first post in this thread :) or simply read around and find them :)

I am still delayed with making another creation..

Have fun games on existing ones :)

Regards - Mero
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Merowingg wrote:Hao - I suppose the first thread is very clear :) but.. you might be right :) a package of Merowingg's maps sounds nice ;) maybe a crazy person would like to download them all ;) but I am afraid even Zip file would be too big to attach it to any post.. maybe a link then ?? but I am not good on this stuff I would need guidance..
I think the 100kb limit has been removed already, so the current 3mb limit should be enough for some 50 maps of yours. :hmm: :wink:
Zipping won't decrease their size much (since they are already zipped, wz==zip), but will just make 'em easier to download.