Tutorial Bug

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
MaNiac
Rookie
Rookie

Tutorial Bug

Post by MaNiac »

Out of boredom, I decided to go through the little tutorial when I came across another bug.

Now what happened was I had just finished the vehicle design tutorial and it got stuck saying "Now left click the power generator site" and you couldn't do anything more.

I thought It was a one off, which it was and wasn't. I tried again and it went through the whole tutorial properly.

I think this should be cut out if it can cause a problem as well the fact that it doesn't do anything, you cant do anything with the generators anyway, apart from adding the upgrade, which is too far in the tech tree to be included in the tutorial.
Attachments
wz2100_shot_002.JPG
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Re: Tutorial Bug

Post by Zarel »

MaNiac wrote:Out of boredom, I decided to go through the little tutorial when I came across another bug.

Now what happened was I had just finished the vehicle design tutorial and it got stuck saying "Now left click the power generator site" and you couldn't do anything more.

I thought It was a one off, which it was and wasn't. I tried again and it went through the whole tutorial properly.

I think this should be cut out if it can cause a problem as well the fact that it doesn't do anything, you cant do anything with the generators anyway, apart from adding the upgrade, which is too far in the tech tree to be included in the tutorial.
I believe it says "click the power gen" when you're building with one truck, and you've selected the other truck, so you're clicking on the power gen to build with two trucks.
MaNiac
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MaNiac »

Aye true but it's saying this after it's been built :-S
Dachplatte
Greenhorn

Post by Dachplatte »

umm... it's another bug, but if you act too quicly in the tutorial (before the voice has finished speaking) it will lock up - not freeze - the voice won't say anything anymore, so you can't follow it's commands anymore
MaNiac
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MaNiac »

Dachplatte wrote:umm... it's another bug, but if you act too quicly in the tutorial (before the voice has finished speaking) it will lock up - not freeze - the voice won't say anything anymore, so you can't follow it's commands anymore
Aye that's true because the second time I tried the tutorial and it worked was when I went as slow as possible, letting the women's voice finish before I did anything.