Does anyone still play this game?

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Mersaci
New user

Does anyone still play this game?

Post by Mersaci » 12 Jan 2020, 00:44

What is good? Does anyone still play this game? I would love to kick it again is been ages.

Aka MOW_BadBoy

Prot
Trained
Trained

Re: Does anyone still play this game?

Post by Prot » 12 Jan 2020, 12:25

According multiplayer lobby statistics: https://wz2100.euphobos.ru/top/
It's play enough to start and join network games.

MIH-XTC
Trained
Trained

Post by MIH-XTC » 12 Jan 2020, 18:27

Hi Mersaci,

Believe it or not, I remember you and your name, both screen name and real name. Not sure why those random facts have stuck in my head all these years that MOW_BadBoy = Mersaci.

You won all the KOTH tournaments in 1999 on mplayer. I think you won 3-4 tournaments, they were all on rush map and then you lost to CC-Vegeta because he used speed hack.

My screen name back then was chem_shadow and I remember chem_ti, chem_hero and chem_skywalker were good rush map players that gave you a run for your money.

You were the original and definitive "best player" when Warzone first came out. :D

Cheers

dedodgingese
New user

Post by dedodgingese » 22 Jan 2020, 07:06

Hello. Yes there are many players who accidentally found this game and you know what it's made quite an impression on me. I play this game very frequently (prob once a day), and I want to ask all you pros whats your idea of a best research path for PvP? I have a friend I want to eventually beat. We usually play FFA against Impossible bots on 10P - 5P. How do you guys feel about taking the limits off of 5 factories, 5 research bays, etc?

Mersaci
New user

Post by Mersaci » 04 Feb 2020, 01:31

MIH-XTC wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 18:27
Hi Mersaci,

Believe it or not, I remember you and your name, both screen name and real name. Not sure why those random facts have stuck in my head all these years that MOW_BadBoy = Mersaci.

You won all the KOTH tournaments in 1999 on mplayer. I think you won 3-4 tournaments, they were all on rush map and then you lost to CC-Vegeta because he used speed hack.

My screen name back then was chem_shadow and I remember chem_ti, chem_hero and chem_skywalker were good rush map players that gave you a run for your money.

You were the original and definitive "best player" when Warzone first came out. :D

Cheers
What's up bro? It's been a while, I just sold my Omen laptop and waiting on my parts to build a new rig, once that's is that let's get back at it. I am a lil rusty but nothing I can't fix in a few weeks

themac
Trained
Trained

Post by themac » 05 Feb 2020, 23:14

I would love to play WZ again, but these stuttering that occures after a while causes motion sickness to me I am afraid. D:

TheHero
New user

Post by TheHero » 13 Feb 2020, 23:40

I'm back after about 8 years. Very rusty.

Bit annoyed I have to start my online multiplayer ranking from scratch.

See you all on the other side

Haeniken
New user

Post by Haeniken » 28 Feb 2020, 22:26

Yes they play, but due to my busy time, I have less time for games, but I visit regularly. :?