Mission Failed????

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
ervinM
New user

Mission Failed????

Post by ervinM »

The mission is...ALPHA MISSION: "Establish a forward base. Build Defensive Structures."

I build all defensive structures like medium cannons,lancers,turrets,machine gun around the base but when the time ends i always failed the mission... :'(

Someone knew how to??
Last edited by ervinM on 02 Feb 2008, 05:39, edited 1 time in total.
RBL-4NiK8r
Trained
Trained

Re: Mission Failed????

Post by RBL-4NiK8r »

OK 2 things here, first you might have some ENEMY borgs or vehicles left on the map somewhere, this tends to be the most common problem. I would look around the oil north of your first base, or you may need to go behind the area that has the Cyborg Fact. The enemy has a few hard points that are there landing zone, but they dont always land back there.

So try and build some Sensor Towers around the black areas of your mini map and the areas your tanks have not been in, and if that dont work try and build some hard points down where you killed the borg factory. This can be a problem too, as to where you placed the objects for your base. Either way one of these two things should help you out and happy hunting.

4nE
I've created "something that kills people." And in that purpose, I was a success. I've done this because, philosophically, I'm sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you, with no ego, this is my finest sword. If, on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut.......Hattori Hanzo
madfalcon81
Trained
Trained

Post by madfalcon81 »

did u eradicate outpost in the north ???? that was my problem too posted in a previous tread :P
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

Post by Hatsjoe »

You normally should have eradicated that outpost in the previous mission. What I like to do in these missions is build defensive structures where the enemy transports land. 5 or 6 lancer bunkers are enough to kill all the landing troops. Just look where they land, destroy the incoming troops , and fortify the site. You will soon beat the mission.
psychopompos
Trained
Trained

Post by psychopompos »

put your command relay centre exactly where the paradigm had theirs as well.
then a factory where the scav one was.
seems to work for me.
MOTHERBOARD - MSI P7N PLATINUM¦-¦PROCESSOR - C2D E7300 @ 4.00GHZ
MEMORY - 4 Gig (2x2gig) ddr2 1066mhz¦-¦OPERATING SYSTEM - WINDOWS 7 (ULT)
GRAPHICS - BFG GTX 260 OCX (requires ForceWare drivers for good openGL)
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

put defense where the ennemy transport arrive and when he cant go anywhere around your base you win.(beware to not build the defense the mission before or you will never win).
I think that was the true objective:
"Build defense so they cant landing" 8)
The best tactit is to mixted up the great tank,the little tank, the adav and the cyborg. And whit this army, doing great stratégie.

(Je suis un français du quebec. yai!!!)