FlaME -- The Warzone 2100 Map Editor

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: FlaME -- The Warzone 2100 Map Editor

Post by Merowingg »

Nah, I think the theory that he was eaten by alien bigs is still more reliable ;)

I have backups of all my maps and preparation files too :) including previews :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

GENIUS!!!!! the alian thing, i mean. But yes i know many people who forget to backup there files, i REALLY hope flail isnt a victem of this. Btw, any one else have issues with the latest version of flame? i cant get it to recognize the tileset or object files.
Time, it is always moving, even when we stop.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I use 1.27 so die, I mean I dont know :)

Do not underestimate pigh man..

Dont scare me with those backups, I already have two identical outside hard drives, identical in content :)

And I dare to assume Flail absence is not about losing anything, rather losing patience to us requestin 56 things a day ;)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
effigy
Regular
Regular

Post by effigy »

Does anyone have v1.26 and v1.27 of the windows installer? I'm curious to see if either of those versions still opens maps when double clicking them (worked in 1.25, but not 1.28 (thank's aubergine) or 1.29).
This is why some features aren't implemented: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7490&view=unread#p87241
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I think I have the 1.27 installer. I use 1.27 but I will have to check. I will manage to do se when I will be at home in about 24 hours time.

Regards - Mero
Mr T
Trained
Trained

Post by Mr T »

Where do I find the Scavengers truck ? I know I have seen it some where, on some map... Can't find it now. Whats its name among the objects ?
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

Are you using Goth's Data Set for FlaME here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10594

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Effigy 1.27 and 1.25... I hope I helped :)
Attachments
Install FlaME 1.25.rar
(944.16 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
FlaMEv1-27win-installer.zip
(944.86 KiB) Downloaded 375 times

Regards - Mero
Mr T
Trained
Trained

Post by Mr T »

Now I know where I seen it :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC-HVr12pE0

(It's the same mod u are talking about, Right ?)

So If I get this right, I need the mod :-/
Mods have to wait. Another time maybe. thx for the help !

(My Play as a Scavanger map have to wait)
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

Mr T wrote:Now I know where I seen it :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC-HVr12pE0

(It's the same mod u are talking about, Right ?)

So If I get this right, I need the mod :-/
Mods have to wait. Another time maybe. thx for the help !

(My Play as a Scavanger map have to wait)
Same mod.

But if you wanna place in FlaME anything from those Mods you have to replace the stock FlaME Data Set with Goth's Data Set.

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
Mr T
Trained
Trained

Post by Mr T »

How will the ppl I playing with, If I make a map with this Scavengers mod, see the game if they dont have the mod and I start a server with this map ? Can they join the game ? Will the mod download, like the map, to the computer ? Will they see like white ghost ? See the tanks as other figures (like trees or smething) ?
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

Mr T wrote:How will the ppl I playing with, If I make a map with this Scavengers mod, see the game if they dont have the mod and I start a server with this map ? Can they join the game ? Will the mod download, like the map, to the computer ? Will they see like white ghost ? See the tanks as other figures (like trees or smething) ?
I see your concern now.

Map will dl but I'm not sure about the Mods in Autoload if your hosting. But those mods will be needed if you use their assets in your map. I've also heard that maps packed with the mod are discouraged - which may not even work anymore in v.3.1 though I think it still works in v.2.3.9... However, these particular mods I donot think are compatible with v.2.3.9...

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
Mr T
Trained
Trained

Post by Mr T »

I hope that the Scavenger got a bigger part in the game in the future. Both as playable and as enemies. Hope someone can implement the mod into the next version. Can be really cool. A new side of the game.

Until then, I waiting to make Scavengers as a start base.
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

Mr T wrote:I hope that the Scavenger got a bigger part in the game in the future. Both as playable and as enemies. Hope someone can implement the mod into the next version. Can be really cool. A new side of the game.

Until then, I waiting to make Scavengers as a start base.
I agree. :) Much fresh life they have brought to the game already and their potential has just been scratched. All Scav wars in MP - I have to wonder if there would be a mad dash to scav choppers and in-theater dominated by chopper battles ? Sounds fun. :)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
effigy
Regular
Regular

Post by effigy »

Merowingg wrote:Effigy 1.27 and 1.25... I hope I helped :)
Thanks Mero :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yes, that helped. Now I can say we lost the ability to open maps by double clicking in version 1.28.
This is why some features aren't implemented: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7490&view=unread#p87241