Compiled Waroze but game crashes!

For code related discussions and questions
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Compiled Waroze but game crashes!

Post by cybersphinx »

Berg wrote:when you use the cross compile method on ubuntu the build script downloads the packages
Not for master, you need to set up mingw-cross-env manually there (though that might still be easier than compiling all dependencies manually on Windows).
We want information... information... information.
Reg312
Regular
Regular

Post by Reg312 »

cybersphinx wrote:
Berg wrote:when you use the cross compile method on ubuntu the build script downloads the packages
Not for master, you need to set up mingw-cross-env manually there (though that might still be easier than compiling all dependencies manually on Windows).
i tried it yesterday, unsuccessful, and i returned to vs2010 way
also i've tried start WZ on virtual machine, but it run very slow

i assume in cross-compile we can build libraries for windows on linux and then use them for building on WIndows, is not it?
warzone on virtual machine
warzone on virtual machine
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

I gave the cross compile a run today and man is it complex forget i even suggested it Im told the build script is out of date now http://developer.wz2100.net/wiki/Compil ... gwCrossEnv and was told to use this best of luck to you i failed
Reg312
Regular
Regular

Post by Reg312 »

new problem when i run compiled Warzone

error |08:47:27: [iV_initializeGLC] Failed to select font family DejaVu Sans as regular font
warning |08:47:27: [iV_initializeGLC] Failed to select the "Book" font face of font family DejaVu Sans
error |08:47:27: [iV_initializeGLC] iV_initializeGLC: Failed to select font family DejaVu Sans for the bold font
warning |08:47:27: [iV_initializeGLC] Failed to select the "Bold" font face of font family DejaVu Sans
error |08:47:27: [iV_printFontList] The required font (DejaVu Sans) isn't loaded

1) Font "DejaVu Sans" is installed

Update: sovled problem but not found why it happened
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

Reg312 wrote:new problem when i run compiled Warzone

error |08:47:27: [iV_initializeGLC] Failed to select font family DejaVu Sans as regular font
warning |08:47:27: [iV_initializeGLC] Failed to select the "Book" font face of font family DejaVu Sans
error |08:47:27: [iV_initializeGLC] iV_initializeGLC: Failed to select font family DejaVu Sans for the bold font
warning |08:47:27: [iV_initializeGLC] Failed to select the "Bold" font face of font family DejaVu Sans
error |08:47:27: [iV_printFontList] The required font (DejaVu Sans) isn't loaded

1) Font "DejaVu Sans" is installed

Update: sovled problem but not found why it happened
That means that the font it was looking for wasn't where it thought it was.
Check your font config stuff...
P.S, make a new thread for new issues. :)
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Reg312
Regular
Regular

Post by Reg312 »

vexed wrote: That means that the font it was looking for wasn't where it thought it was.
Check your font config stuff...
+i've cloned wz repo into another directory
+copied there dev package, dlls, fonts directory
+compiled wz
+got font issue

how i solved it:
+updated my previous WZ directory from git

i cannot find what different with these 2 directories, but in one fonts works and in another fonts dont work
i need compare it file by file..