downloading of master releases.

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: downloading of master releases.

Post by lav_coyote25 »

you better have a sit down sir. that, plain and simple , was NOT, nor , ever was an insult. nor was it sarcasm. it was what happened to me. did you not see the bug report??? i issued one. and i am not in the habit of insulting people. now get that information between your ears. if i have problems with the game - i will state said problems. it may not come across clear to you as a problem, but it is. and if i have a problem, you can bet others are as well. so please to be fixing whatever it is that is causing what i said. thankyou and have a nice day.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

and on the topic of insults.

NoQ wrote:
NoQ wrote:compatible with latest git
NoQ wrote:This AI seems to be stronger than non-cheating ("Easy") versions of Nexus AI, Semperfi and MCRbot ... at least, in T1, no bases games.
Per wrote:It seems to defeat the AI opposition most of the time.
lav_coyote wrote:why, when i try to use these new ai's, do they just sit in their ( expletive deleted ) bases and do absolutely nothing, like any European army would do in real life.
Dear God, please make it stop.

dear god please make it stop.... now what is that if not an insult. before casting stones, look in the mirror. :) again have an excellent day.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

now what is that if not an insult
It was a prayer.
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

:rofl2:
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

:shakehead:

Ok, enough of these antics. It serves no purpose at all to start berating one another, and this is getting so OT, it isn't funny.

The main point I wish to clear up is this:

The buildbot is there for a reason, and that reason is to make quick test builds, and to make sure the build system itself still works, and no compile errors snuck in by accident.
While it is true that people can download these builds, that does not mean they are in any shape a 'release' of any kind.
As some have noticed, it is possible to have a huge number of builds available, since it is possible we are testing things, and we need test builds for that reason. That don't mean you need to get all of them, unless it was a specific request to get at them.

If you have a issue with the current release that was posted about in the announcement thread, you then check the activity @ github to see if the issue has been fixed. Once fixed (look at the date), then, and only then should you get a new buildbot build (made from the fixed date onward) to verify if the problem has been fixed. Otherwise, just wait for a new release as normal.

When we do releases, we will post about them in the announcement thread.

and this thread is now locked. :dash1:
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.