Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by noname1208 »

Merowingg wrote:sg1efc my pleasure :)

noname1208 hello :) well I am sorry but I dont understand you in this "caps it all" sentence and in the one that you are imagining this particular NTW too.. can you pleae paraphrase both sentences?

It might be me.. I am tired and wht is more another weekend with studies starts tomorrow..
"caps it all" kinda like the climax to your NTW series :) and sorry but the image escaped me :hmm: so I cant explain on that.. But thats what I meant by caps it all :)

Sorry to hear about all the studies :|
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Ah I see now :) well there will be plenty variations more I am sorry to say ;) I already have two ideas :) but after a normal ;) map I suppose which I have on mind already :) the one I was accidentally pointed at here :)

And dont be sorry about the studieas.. it is great, only the travelling and time consuming, especially at the end of each day is really hard :)

Bye :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

I was really busy lately but step by step I managed to make another map idea of which I have told you not so long ago :)

The map is called Airport because you will see a lot of Tank Transports on it :)

!!! The Tank Transports cannot be used !!! They are only to look cool and make the whole idea of the airport !!!

!!! I remind you that to see them advanced bases must be on and at places where your transports are the map is automatically uncovered and the terrain visible !!!

If those two facts do not push you away then enjoy the map :)

The map is 180 x 180, 13,5 :) oils per player, the map is designed to be 1 v 1 or 2 v 2, the 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 is not good to be played !!! as the bases are located 2 v 2 where each 2 is next to each ather, but you will do whatever you wish ;) Advanced bases are included.

The tileset is really nice, I did my best and it took me a lot of time to make the bases look cool and the tank transports layout and airport realistic :)

Have fresh air at the airport and do your best to win :)

Bye :)
wz2100-20111220_080019-main.png
wz2100-20111220_080119-Mero_Airport-T1.jpg
Attachments
4c-Mero_Airport.wz
Airport with a lot of Tank Transports :)
(47.25 KiB) Downloaded 568 times
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

I have to admit, this is a very creative map. Nice work.
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

JDW :)

Thank you very much :) It was hell to make in the matter of details.. all those roads, buildings, craters, junctions and even concrete under buildings was thought through. Even placing additional LZs on this let me call it peninsula, and those at the corner of the map, and within the canyon was made according to what I had on mind :) This time I wanted the player not only to feel cool among all this things, mainly transports ;) interacting with each other but also to feel safe at the corner of the canyon.

And I think I managed quite well not to put 40 oils on it :lecture:

Regards - Mero
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

JDW wrote:I have to admit, this is a very creative map. Nice work.
Kinda lolyeah :3
Also, together with that, this map seems to be actually interesting to play!
TEXanian
Greenhorn

Post by TEXanian »

pretty impressive )
World WZ Mero Airlines Fight
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

NoQ :)

Thanx man, If you, you! are saying it is not so bad then I am happy :)

TEXanian :)

Very funy ;) and thanx :) long time.. you should be here more often!

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Dont be scared another NTW is created already :) It is called Canyon. It is called so becuse it is a place near the NTW castle, the canyon is dangerous and very narrow..

The map is 140 x 250, for eight players, 8 oils in base :lecture: (success ;)) and another 12 per player here there and everywhere (another success ;)) advanced bases included.

The area between the opposite bases is very small, that is why I have added few walls to stop ultrarush from being performed.. also those boxes on the left and on the right are interesting places too both in terms of tactics and oil :)

Have fun gentlemen :) and remember on this one the rules are a little bit different than on other NTWs ;)
wz2100-20120106_103057-Mero_NTWCanyon-T1.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_NTWCanyon.wz
The Very Narrow Canyon :)
(39.83 KiB) Downloaded 428 times

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I have created NTW Path because when I finished NTW Canyon I couldnt stop myself from narrowing the NTW the other way ;)

It is a path near the NTW Castle where entire NTW Court is settled down :lecture:

The path is extremely narrow so agin the NTW features are at least a little bit changed.

The map is 250x80, for eight players, 30 oils in base, advanced bases are included.

I have put not many defences in fron of each base to make you to decide how will you protect your own base. It seems to be very easy to protect so narrow entrances but remember to make the entrances passable enough for appropriate military actions. You can always (very often it is even advisable) that you will cooperate with the other players to make appropriate defences.

The oil at the back of the base is so placed that he makes no traffic for trucks handling with it.

Have fun gentlemen :)

The narrower the path the greater the tense ;)
wz2100-20120111_181622-Mero_NTWPath-T1.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_NTWPath.wz
The narrower the path the greater the tense ;)
(30 KiB) Downloaded 440 times

Regards - Mero
Delphinio
Art contributor

Post by Delphinio »

The Collection of NTW - New Team Wars Maps
New Team War not Wars : )
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Delphinio wrote:
what? no one is entitled to say it like they want? new team wars sounds ok to me... even though flat maps suck crap. :lol2:
Delphinio
Art contributor

Post by Delphinio »

lav_coyote25 wrote:
Delphinio wrote:
what? no one is entitled to say it like they want?
right
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

new team wars. new team wars. dont like it? :lol2:
Delphinio
Art contributor

Post by Delphinio »

:P

Your message contains 2 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 6.