Funny, Rare, Interesting NICKNAMES

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

The purpose of this post is to write
that you have seen during your playing Warzone 2100 multiplayer

You can always say about your nicknames, its history, origin, or other players, and histories about their nicknames :)

Let me start :) once a guy, or girl called ":-(" enterd my room so I told him ":-( dont make me sad" and few seconds later he change into ":-)" heheheh :) and played with such nick :)

And i also remember guy called "supernoob2000" :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Jonix
Trained
Trained

Re: Funny, Rare, Interesting NICKNAMES

Post by Jonix »

I saw a guy called the "GREATNOOBINATER". When I played him he was pretty good so the name didn't fit...
bendib
Regular
Regular

Post by bendib »

Going into a game labeled "no noobs" with the username "noob" and all possible medals on that name.
Also known as Subsentient.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hahahahhaha :) nice :) was that player good ?? I think we should rethink the term noob here ;) or he should change his nick into "not a noob" or "no longer noob" :)

I have just recall from my memory that a guy on our kvirc channel called himself once "meros_fan" heheh and asked me some questions about my maps :) I was all the time suspicious that it is a friends joke :) but the truth was never released to me :)

I also remember a guy, I asume very young one, once got angry at us on my hosting room, so as a result he started to call himself as follow according to our nicknames. There were for example "Max, Blast, Kitty, Fellow" all is made up by me now !! he started to change his nickname as follows > Blerowingg, Smax, Klast, Ditty, Sfellow and so on :) you know like a child when wants to make fun of something he or she heards.. :)

Also a very beginner who we insister at that particular map to leave becuse it was supposed a pro game, he started to change his nicj like that > Please Let Me Play Please Let Me Play Please.. and so on and so on :) I remember he was allowed to stay becuse he made us laugh and the room atmosphere was nice :) and he played quite well, but we all typed hundreds of lines to coordinate him :)
GREATNOOBINATER
heheheh :) well I remember a guy called "supernoob2000" or something like that :) and a "master noob" who when a guy called "noob" entered the room he said "you know I am your master?" hehehehhe :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Jonix
Trained
Trained

Post by Jonix »

Hmm I seem to remember a "supernoob.......". As I recall it was "supernoob3000", but come to think about it 2000 sounds right now. :lol2:
"All they who take thy sword, shall perish with thy sword"
"There is no good or evil, there is only power!"
Jonix
bendib
Regular
Regular

Post by bendib »

Merowingg wrote:Hahahahhaha :) nice :) was that player good ?? I think we should rethink the term noob here ;) or he should change his nick into "not a noob" or "no longer noob" :)
That person was me. I edited the rank file and joined just to annoy and maybe get kicked. :^3
Also known as Subsentient.
Jonix
Trained
Trained

Post by Jonix »

Its kind of a shame that people judge a player by their rankings. I'm not complaining - I like rankings but you can be a good player without ranking...

Back to topic:
I've just found another nickname on WZ2100...

Gorgeousgeek#1

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Jonix
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

That person was me. I edited the rank file and joined just to annoy and maybe get kicked. :^3
you are a bad person very bad ;)

Jonix :)
Gorgeousgeek#1
hehehhehehehehh very good one :)

I have recalled yesterday that when the versions with the "host" title appeared, I entered the game of my friend and I see a nick

I am the _______

So I asked one ?? best ?? and he said Host !!! look at the screen ;)

hehehehehehhe :)

Regards - Mero
Jonix
Trained
Trained

Post by Jonix »

Interesting... :P :lol2: :) :D XD

And a round of applause for...

GamblingGamer2100

Our very own NEW funny nickname of the... ummmm... day! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Jonix
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Heheh :)

I dont know why I got angry in the past when a spieler so english player, or any other set by game nickname person appeared with advanced ranks :) I just couldnt imagine why they didnt invent anything :)

By the way Jonix what the hell is that green thing at your picture ?? :) is it from a cartoon a tedy bear or something ? a goo of sort ? ;)

So pretty and ugly at the same time :)

Regards - Mero
Jonix
Trained
Trained

Post by Jonix »

You mean Benbo? He's from a museum in London - I've got five of 'em... :ninja: :ninja:
Jonix
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Ah I see, ok I will try to read about it ;) on the web :)

I recall

LordOfTheWar, a guy who talked a lot and played badly, but all long time ago and all might have hanged, and the person might not be the same :)

Regards - Mero
Jonix
Trained
Trained

Post by Jonix »

Lol. Some nicknames are REALLY rude so I can't list them here but there is one other one...

MasterOfWar_____2100, I really don't know what all the underscores were for. On another matter, there seems to be new smilies:

:beg: :beta: :biggrin1: :blink: :blum3: :blush2: :boredom: :cray: :dontknow: :fie: :focus: :good: :ireful: :kez_15: :laugh2: :laughingneq: :lazy2: :music: :nea: :ok:
Jonix
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I recall "LadyGaGa" :) when he/she appeared to appear we always wonder if it is possible that it is a girl :)

Regards - Mero
Jonix
Trained
Trained

Post by Jonix »

Or maybe it actually was the :ninja: notorious :ninja: Lady Ga Ga... :hmm: :hmm: :dontknow:
Jonix