Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by Merowingg »

NoQ thank you very much for your words I really do appreciate them.

And I like your concept about people dont understanding untill it happens to them and about the starvation and the internet concept as well.

I will try not to bother, at least not much, i will just post this list from time to time, and this will be my main and maybe the only action.

Thank you NoQ

Gentlemen

Bye
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

I do know.. so I am working hard to improve, I think I am doing quite good lately.

Agh about two smileys should be here already.. (:
I kinda like the smileys tho... because whenever im catching up on the posts I immediately know which ones are yours :)
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I kinda like the smileys tho...
Well I did exagerrated with them I know, now I try hard not to do so.. who know how long I will manage ?? I just like them, what can I do :?
because whenever im catching up on the posts I immediately know which ones are yours :)
heh thanx man, at least one person do not tear me apart becuse of them (smiled smiley here)

P.S,

I am of course working on a nwe map but again in unbelevably strange way whenever I start to work on it something takes me AFK... I cannot believe that now I started to type I am making a map instead of just posting them..

Meanwhile I had great morning not long ago and I draw four coming here in line maps, those draws are not vry complicaded ones, a few lines, squares, circles and other figures that make me remmembe general idea of a map I want to make :lecture: :geek:

I do so since I had two ideas in the past, and one of them I have lost forever, at yat so far, maybe I will recall it, the other I recalled after some weeks..

I also remember about this dunes map I promised, but I must feel right when I will approach it. And so abandoned by me Rocky Moutains terrain will be used soon in a not very sophisticated map of some sort of (plase dont hate me) squared.

Bye :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

I just had an idea of a map with your talkings of shapes in maps, what about a map made with alot of circle, square, and triangle shaped landforms? :hmm:
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Well it is very easy to put circles, squares, triangles, and other forms on the map, the real story is to make it look good and play good :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

NTW Spy

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

Finally I have managed to finish this map, but I have to admit I was distracted by many things while I was working on it countless number of times..

Dont be scared when you see NTW in title ! it has some features of NTW but as you well know I redefine NTW and Squared all the time :)

NTW Court hired a spy, he is to watch you, that is why when you look closer to the maps preview you will see the enormous eye of the spy. But not only he is to watch you, you have to spy on other players too, and there is many corners and paths to be searched and taken care of not necessarily being seen. If you will not look closely you can easily be surprised by enemy arrival or hidden troops.

The map is 220 x 220, for eight players, fifteen oils in base and another 14 per player on the map. Advanced bases are included.

Have fun :)
wz2100-20111001_194220-Mero_NTWSpy-T1.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_NTWSpy.wz
Remember a good spy is never seen or caught :)
(73.14 KiB) Downloaded 405 times

Regards - Mero
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

Realy nice looking map :) i havent been able to play it yet tho :( or any map for that matter.. :( warzone stops responding after 3-4 mins but I'll play the map soon as i can :)
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Realy nice looking map :)
Thanx :)
i havent been able to play it yet tho :( or any map for that matter.. :(
Do I understand correctly.. you have not been able to play any of my maps yet ??.. :augh: :stressed: :(

I mean how.. are you at least able to play campaign ??..

Man its terrible, please explain..

Regards - Mero
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

No... It started about 2 weeks ago :(
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

No... It started about 2 weeks ago :(
Thanx god.. for a moment (quite long) I thought you were judging my maps only by sight :)

For that moment I thought he is so kind, but wait a minute is it possible that SO kind ?? :)

Man did you try to as for help in help secion forum ?? Two weeks ?? so long ?? how did you manage to survive such a long time ?? (amazed)

I wish you ultra fast solving the problem :)

Do you remember that years years ago you said (mero It would be so nice to have triangles, circles, squares and even trapezes on a map) I am kidding of course the sentence was different, but I decide to play with figures in a simplest way I could, the result will be visible in next map, I just tried something inspired by you, and at the same time I realised my another map dream :) damn I have fift drowing already next to me of following ones.. I have to stop thinking mappingly ;) since now I think "women" only, yes thats the plan ! 8)

Best wishes :)

P.S.

Surprisingly not always map that looks "simple" (whatever it means to any one) is so simple to be done. Just my reflection :lecture:

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Tall Graas Map

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

The main aim of this map was simplicity :lecture: it is extremely rush friendly.. but do not always have to be.

It is called Tall Grass because there is a lot of grass on it.

The map is for eight players, eight oils in base and another twelve around the map. No advanced bases this time ! It is you who will decide how to organize within your valleys.

The map is extremely open, but there was no such open map by me for almost a year so it is no crime.

The map is open but you will find quite a lot trees on it :)

Have fun :)
wz2100-20111006_212847-Mero_TallGrass-T1.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_TallGrass.wz
Simple map, rush friendly :)
(57.91 KiB) Downloaded 404 times

Regards - Mero
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

Lol.. i survived by playing slightly heavier on minecraft :) but i hope i will get it fixed soon :|

And i cant wait to see (and hopefully play) the new map :)
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

Quite alot of shapes you have there :wink:

Looks cool, I'm still working on the problem but it should be fixed soon :) and I'll play it then
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Lol.. i survived by playing slightly heavier on minecraft :) but i hope i will get it fixed soon :|
Traitor ;)
Looks cool, I'm still working on the problem but it should be fixed soon :) and I'll play it then
I keep my fingers crossed :)

P.S.

The studying begun again.. at the weekends I wake up at 4:30 a.m. And I am in a train at 6:00.. then I start at 8:00 a.m. and finish the lectures/exercises at 18:45 p.m. so I am at home at 22:05.. p.m. It have already begun..

I hope I will survive..

P.S. 2

If I will not get to flame within two days I will got realy angry..

Bye :)

Regards - Mero
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

I'm not too much of a traitor i hope :3