"Would you ever..." game :)

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: "Would you ever..." game :)

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Merowingg wrote:
No because she can be Barack Obama daughter and I would be killed because of that :P
heheheheh he heh hahah good one :)

I think NO, it is fun to play in its environment, but to live in such times would be extremely difficult. And most of hymans will be lost forever.. The only fun thing would be to be with the winning side :)

Would you ever throw a stone at window of wery expensive car just for fun, knowing you have 50% to be cought ??

sorry - but my spell checker is screaming at me.... hymans ????? i believe you mean humans. the other is a part of the female anatomy... once broken can never be repaired... ie: broken means no longer a virgin. :lecture:
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

sorry - but my spell checker is screaming at me.... hymans ????? i believe you mean humans.
And it is absolutely right to do so.. yes indeed i ment humans here, sometimes I make so bad typos in long sentences I have to focus more on (not native english speaker) that when I look at it I have to think a moment what the hell I was trying to say here :augh:
the other is a part of the female anatomy...
OMG ! heheh indeed you are right It must have been subconscious what I was thinking of, even if in english :P And how it changed the meaning of this sentence hehehehehhehehe :) Ok I will laugh few more months becuse of that !

Hehehe, unbelievable typo.. I should be given an award or something for that..

Ok.. back to topic then
Would you ever throw a stone at window of wery expensive car just for fun, knowing you have 50% to be cought ??
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Umm, no? Why would I want to do that? O_o

Would you ever go sneaking around at night dressed as a :ninja:?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Umm, no? Why would I want to do that? O_o
Well for fun ?? ;) Bit I have to admit it would be a terribe crime for me.. to hurt beutiful car even if it is not mine..
Would you ever go sneaking around at night dressed as a :ninja:?
I am not sure if I understand correctly.. if I sneak around as enormous head with roling eyes ?? :hmm: hehehhahahahah like pichacu or something :P being dressed into ball I could simply roll through the streets :P

I am kidding of course, I know what you mean :)

You ask If i run through the streets in ninja suit and make my eyes jump from left to right yes ?? It might be hard to run then :P

Heheh ok I am kidding second time :)

Well If anyone spots a person dressed in black and balaclava the nearest police patrol should be in our company in five minutes I suppose :)

It might be also difficult nowadays to jump from roof to roof over streets, we have not many cottages now ;)

But I will answer YES, it might be fun to see peoples reactions and how fast the police will arrive, afterall we should be released from custody soon, as we are simply sneaking around in ninjas suit and nothing more.

Would you ever go on a date with a girl that drives all people around crazy becuse of her extremely annoying behaviour and way of thinking just becuse she is very pretty ??
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

I dunno. Probably not, because I'm easily annoyed. :annoyed:

Would you ever attempt to break the world record for 'most snails held on face'?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I dunno. Probably not, because I'm easily annoyed. :annoyed:
Just dont listen to her she is pretty, just admire her in your company ;) with headphones with good music on head ;) admire or go further ;)

Ok kidding, I think it would be unbearable for longer time..

Well I might try to do so, as I am not very scared of such things, but I have the weaknes here, I would have to be hungry then or eat a litle, becuse I might vomit.. I can endure bad smells or bugs and other stuff, a great remedy to make me stronger then, is to have simple mint in mouth :) I figured it out by accident once in the past :)

ok so snails with mint an i try, Yes if I break the records do pretty models give some awards or photos with them are taken ??

Would you ever say OK when your girlfriend that you do love very much told you she wants to see romantic movie in well equipped cinema that you travelled to for three hours while the original idea was to see a good action movie ?

Regards - Mero
iMac
Trained
Trained

Post by iMac »

Yes, I will say only this, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Would you ever grow your finger nails out to 6 feet (1.8 meters for y'all metric types) for a million ??? in your own currency? You have to grow them out first before getting the money.
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Hmm... I would probably try it, but it depends on exactly how long that would take. If we're talking YEARS (like >5 years), probably not.

Would you ever attempt to eat a Ghost Chili, the world's hottest pepper?
aknid
Rookie
Rookie

Post by aknid »

No....

Would you ever trade your one week meals for one week free internet connection with 500 Tbps speed without any significant bottleneck?
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

the whole thing? maybe not. but I have eaten some of one before.

Would you ever go without food for 3 weeks?
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

NO ! never ! I simply would went not necessarily starving but mentally ill becuse of such thing, I love food, although I am very slim, too slim.. I am 184 cm tall and my weight is 67 kilograms.. and I can do nothing to weight more.. it was so for a very long time already.. even if I eat a lot, I have just good metabolism..

I love meat meat meat at all kinds !! sorry I couldnt stop myself XD

Would you ever read a 1200 pages book which plot is one of those that you hate, but you read it becue all around read it so as a rule you will do the same becuse they say it is cool ??

Regards - Mero
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Merowingg wrote:NO ! never ! I simply would went not necessarily starving but mentally ill becuse of such thing, I love food, although I am very slim, too slim.. I am 184 cm tall and my weight is 67 kilograms.. and I can do nothing to weight more.. it was so for a very long time already.. even if I eat a lot, I have just good metabolism..

I love meat meat meat at all kinds !! sorry I couldnt stop myself XD

Would you ever read a 1200 pages book which plot is one of those that you hate, but you read it becue all around read it so as a rule you will do the same becuse they say it is cool ??
off topic
kilcha (sp). and farmers sausage. give it a few years - you just got married. same thing for me when i first married - thin as a rail. now i am - sporting that inner tube from a big truck.
/off topic.

have done this - then i have castigated those that said it was good. i should have had them lined up against a wall... and :lecture:

would you read the entire scifi sections of every library in every city you ever lived in?
aknid
Rookie
Rookie

Post by aknid »

Absolutely, I love reading, how ever I only ever lived in small village with almost no library and there are almost no scifi books too.

would you ever fly somewhere then land on an airport then get back on the first flight home without leaving airport. (my friend did it once)
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

off topic
kilcha (sp). and farmers sausage. give it a few years - you just got married. same thing for me when i first married - thin as a rail. now i am - sporting that inner tube from a big truck.
/off topic.
Please.. please dont scare me man.. :augh: but yes i do know at least three examples of such events..

I do hope it will be very slow process or maybe I will be an exception :lecture: please please :augh:
would you ever fly somewhere then land on an airport then get back on the first flight home without leaving airport. (my friend did it once)
hahahah another good one :) I would do so (but I have never was travelling by plane yet) but I would do some extra thing like leave airport just to drink coffe or do something theoretically ordinary on this foreigh land, and then after an hour went home :)
(I wish I would have money for that) greetings for your friend !!

Speaking of small library... you can always borrow some in town and city and with extremely heavy backpack go to your home :)

Would you ever cheat on a very important exam of yours ??

Regards - Mero
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Of course not. That would be cheating. :roll:

Would you ever attempt to put out a burning match by putting it in your mouth?