Funny Warzone 2100 Stories or Talks :) :D

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Funny Warzone 2100 Stories or Talks :) :D

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

Please write funny stories, situations, things that happened to you or you have taken part in while playing Warzone or waiting in lobby :) or in our IRC channels :) or even while running the warzone game :)

It can be anything :) a funny talk in lobby or during the game :)

It can be a description of a situation :) or somebodys behaviour :)

All veterans and players who play for a long time have hundreds of those :)

Feel free to put anything here :) even screenshots :) or whole talks if necessary :) or descriptions of the situations :)

It is certain that some things will not be funny for someone at all.. it is unavoidable.. but I hope some will make you smile or even laugh :)

I have been serching if there is any topic like that with advanced search and I couldnt find any. If there is then I am sorry :)

Anyway :)

Enjoy !!! :)
Last edited by Merowingg on 16 Jun 2011, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: Funny Warzone 2100 Stories or Talks :) :D

Post by Merowingg »

Let me start ;)

Long time ago I played 3 v 3 game on map which had NTW base layout, but a lot of trees on the midland :)

For a longet time no one was attacked by anyone from the oposite team..

Suddenly i have heard shots and silence.. I made quick look on the minimap and no enemy there.. I scaned the map.. silence here too..

After a while shots ! i loked at the map and ! nothing.. I begun to think WTF.. !

The situation happened at leas few times more.. I even thought it is some sort of glith..

I begun to be so curious that I accidentally even slowed down with making my units and advancing the base, I was scanning the midground to fing out what the hell is going out..

Suddenly shots near the camera ! I scaned !

WTF...

One of my allies was shooting at the trees from time to time :P When I asked him why ?? he said..

"I am building a wall to protect my base I want it to be straight" :) hehehehheh :)

It was late at night, and somehow I could not figure out what was happening :) I saw allies tanks all the time but not enemys, so where from the shooting ?? hehehehe :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Dont be shy :) you may type here ;)

Today another situation came to my mind :)

Once when there was few players in lobby a player entered and said

"any cheaters here?"

I said "of course not" as at that moment there were only friends of mine in lobby.

The guy left.. :)

And once we have played on squared a very long game, it was 3 v 3 and each team had a very beginner with them..

When we got the satellite we of course shot and.. the beginner from the opposite team said we are cheating becuse big light destroyed his units :) it took us a while to convince him it is the very advanced weapon of the game :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

One more :)

My friend fortified himself greatly on a map which name I dont remeber now.. he had a lot of tanks inside :)

He was heavily attacked so the enemy made a hole in the defences losing almost all his units at the same time..

My friend moved all his tanks through the hole typing "freeeeeeeeeeedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha :lol2:

Regards - Mero
BlueMaxima
Trained
Trained

Post by BlueMaxima »

I've got one. T'was one of the first times I'd ever played Warzone, the Fast Play mission included in the PSX game (this was before the Resurrection Project had even started). I'm out driving around this truck in drive mode in the notch canyon up in the north with a bunch of machinegunners following me, humming some funny tune, and I turn around and head back to base and...it's gone.

I'd left the base so long it had been destroyed by scavengers.

Proceeded to relocate to the north canyon and kick some serious ass.
Bring back...ducks!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Heheheh :)

I can imagine your surprise :) Yes.. the driving mode was great :) I remember I have entered into it accidentally few times during precise actions which made me swear as I lost control for few seconds :)

Speaking of PSX and tune I remeber I have been turning up the volume of my TV to hear this amazing music :) It is so deep and have the spirit of the game :)

That reminded me that in the first part of the game there is a heavy attack on our base, whatever I did I was always destroyed by the enemy.. I dont know how but.. I realised that before I research or built (I dont remember) the power mod, the game was doing nothing, you werent attacked and also there was no time limitation..

Imagine my sophisticated idea :twisted:

I left my PSX on whole night to gather energy :) when I wake up in the morning I had maximum of energy :) and this time I managed to pass that mission :)

Regards - Mero
neo_dragon2k
Trained
Trained

Post by neo_dragon2k »

Hi there. ^_^ i have a funny story and it also happened in the tutorial level of all places.

Ok so Im playing through the tutorial level... mostly just to adapt to the PC version of the game and get my graphics fine tuned with my PC so it looks as good as it can without being choppy... and i use my vipers to overpower the first scavenger base. well after we beat them i had my guys just waiting on reinforcements so we could make a go for the next base... then suddenly this one little scavenger dude comes out of nowhere and just stands there in the middle of the field and just starts running in circles. LOL he doesnt even bother to stand there and shoot them like they usually do... no he just runs around in a circle for like a minute... LOL it was so funny. the little guy was totally glitching out and for some reason my vipers weren't even shooting at him. Id like to think they were laughing their heads off at him.. then suddenly he just stops and takes one shot at someone then continues to run in circles. thats when my guys decided to all shoot him at the same time.

IDK it was hillarious to watch. He had such enthusiasm in running around in those little circles of his. XD
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

hehehe :)

Well a lot depends pf the situation :) and how you have perceived it then :) anyway your story is great :) especially the moment the tanks decided to shoot at the scavenger with a litle pause :)

thanx neo_dragon2k for your story :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I am not sure if I have typed it anywhere, but during one game we turtled a lot, yes thats true :oops: anyway :)

We turtled so much that we closed even our base entrances, but when the time came, my friend opened one passage, and when a lot of his tanks were going out he typed..

"FFFFRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hehehehehe it was very funny then :)

Oh I see I have typed it before.. :oops:

But it is good to refresh the thread then ;) I am sure you got some stories :)

Regards - Mero