A new Beginning

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Reg312
Regular
Regular

Re: A new Beginning

Post by Reg312 »

1. some good players dont like tomatoes because they dont like to lose.
2. if tomato team out from game - means we have lost, we do not want waste our time in losing game (!)
i cant understand why does it cause anger in some people
4. if u need good rank then simply edit it in notepad and dont waste ur time.

Warm regards
tomato_Butt
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Reg312 wrote:1. some good players dont like tomatoes because they dont like to lose.
2. if tomato team out from game - means we have lost, we do not want waste our time in losing game (!)

Warm regards
tomato_Butt
have allowed this - this time : i dont think you are a bot, so , welcome to the forums and keep it normal. you have read the rules. thanks. have fun. :lecture:
Wisler
Trained
Trained

Post by Wisler »

Reg312 wrote:1. some good players dont like tomatoes because they dont like to lose.

Warm regards
tomato_Butt
Im pretty sure we all know this is bs for a whole variety of different reasons. First off when i drop in on a tomato game they are noob bashing(stacking teams) badly, second they dont play any thing else apart from NTW with vtols turned off, i can beat them on this without too much hassle aslong as teams arnt too stacked, and im pretty sure most other people i play with can too. Thirdly they do not use strategy, strategy is adapting and controlling anyone of a whole variety of situations that can occur, tomato do the same thing every time i ever played them, same map ,same settings, same sequence, which fails if the opposing team is any kind of decent.

Fourthly why do so many people not play them? Because they dont like losing? Yeah thats why the tomatoes are well-known for quitting....good logic. Fifthly i would like to see them play on a different type of map and use their brains instead of some half baked , dead defense spam, they would get owned btw.

Sixthly this is coming from a guy who calls himself tomato butt. I would go on but i could make a whole book of reasons, anyway the reason people dont play tomato is because, we dont like to see "f-" every 30-40 seconds at the top of our screen, we dont like to play non vtol NTW , because some players like to use a little thing called skill. And last but not least, no one likes to play noob quitters, which i think the majority of players can unanimously agree tomato are.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.

Pm me to try out for RBL.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

A cynic is the one who says what others think ...

+1 to Wisler. I highly respect everybody who beats me in game, i'm greatful for beating me, and i always want to play again and again with him. Beat me please, without mercy. And i still won't like to join tomato rooms any longer.

tomato_Butt, i respect your desire to improve tomato's reputation and express their view of the game, but if i'm right about your desires, then, unfortunately, you failed this time.
Axel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Axel »

-100500 to tomatoes
Tomatoes aren't able to lose with honor
I play also under names: Zames, Cruel, Trauma
Reg312
Regular
Regular

Post by Reg312 »

too much drama :) "lose with honor"
it is just game, calm down
No one is forcing you and does not ask to play with us

tomato tactics also works on other maps and game conditions, hmm Can I say that this tactic of tomatoes?
if u know base things of game, u can extrapolate them to other situations

We like WZ, We are funs of WZ
better discuss what is better to beat in middle game: twin cannon or heavy cannon or combinations of other weapons

in my opinion WZ has many unbalanced things, such as:
- cannon fortress
- plasmite and thermite bombs
- all kinds of howitzer
- oil finding on an unknown for you map

Warm regards
tomato_Butt
effigy
Regular
Regular

Post by effigy »

Reg312 wrote:too much drama :) "lose with honor"
it is just game, calm down
I suspect you (and the rest of the tomato's) are young enough that you've yet to learn the value of showing others respect, whether you're behind a computer screen, or paying for cheese burgers at McDonald's.
No one is forcing you and does not ask to play with us
Maybe you shouldn't lie about why no one plays with you then?
tomato tactics also works on other maps and game conditions, hmm Can I say that this tactic of tomatoes?
if u know base things of game, u can extrapolate them to other situations
Hmm, I first thought "how this be possible since they refuse to play any map besides NTW?" then I remembered one of you made "beerNTW"...a map that looks different, but in the end plays the same as NTW.
We like WZ, We are funs of WZ
better discuss what is better to beat in middle game: twin cannon or heavy cannon or combinations of other weapons
I think you mean to say, "how to make us tomato not so much the f- noob," or something like that.
in my opinion WZ has many unbalanced things, such as:
- cannon fortress
- plasmite and thermite bombs
- all kinds of howitzer
- oil finding on an unknown for you map

Warm regards
tomato_Butt
Cannon Fortress -> attack with Bunker Buster's (white tube) or howitser/ripple rocket

Thermite Bombs -> I'm surprised any tomato knows the name of any vtol weapon, but try researching any AA weapon to fight these.

Plasmite bombs -> these are tougher... try using multiple AA technologies.

Howitser's are stronger, but have less range than ripple rockets. Use that to their disadvantage.
This is why some features aren't implemented: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7490&view=unread#p87241
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

The best defense against bombs is air-to-air.
Reg312
Regular
Regular

Post by Reg312 »

to effigy: you write a disrespectful manner. bye
NoQ wrote:The best defense against bombs is air-to-air.
i played against good vtols players, no one using air-to-air. Also i tried to use air-to-air in debug mode, it does not help
- 10 plamite vtols need to destroy whole base
- production rate about 5 per min (upgraded manufaturing)
- 1 plasmite vtol can destroy 10-20 heavy tanks

may be it is the reason why so many players playing with disabled vtols
bendib
Regular
Regular

Post by bendib »

NoQ wrote:The best defense against bombs is air-to-air.
However, if you are making Thermite/Plasmite VTOLs yourself, you may not have time to make 1,500 bug sunburst vtols. :wink:
Also known as Subsentient.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Sure. That's the wisdom of balance. Still, big gun doesn't make a big man (c)