Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by Merowingg »

Wibble 199

Really thank you for your PM message

I see it is and you told me it is 3.0 version, I think you really should report this thing on 3.0 bugs forum thread also adding the pictures, and explaining the problem, but in really specific eay. I see also unbelievably high "towers" appeared, it happened once when I played with NoQ on other map, I tested the map on 2.3.7 version only, and there everythig is just fine, I think it might be the matter of game itself but I am not sure.. And did it happened once only or it continues on appearing ??

Thanx again !!
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The NTW Wizard Map

Post by Merowingg »

Hello gentlemen :)

I am happy to present another person from the NTW court :) Surprisingly it is not the the Knight but the Wizard this time :)

The map is called Wizard becuse it is entirely made to suit him, all the oval or shall i say circular terrarian features are to strenghten his magic ball :) As the ball is of course in circular shape it draws energy from all circular places on the map :)

NTW Wizard is smaller than Queen and King, it is 200 x 200 as the Wizard knows the more terrarian he uses the more power he needs to have.. The Wizard gave post nuclear people advanced bases Including very strong AA system and even Fortresses :)

The map is 26 oil in base, and another 4 per player on the map, in the most energetic places :)

The map is so designed that it could be played even 1 v 7.. and I do know people who will try it :) and are able to win :)

The map is NTW but different as I say :) This time I wanted.. ekhm.. the Wizard wanted ;) the players to feel safe in their bases :)

The terrarian has nice both features and tilesets :)

It is great fun without bases too !! I do want to inform, that if you see a map with entirely advanced bases, it does not mean you have to use them ;) or maybe not all the time ;)

Have fun gentlemen :)

Give power to the Wizard !! :)
wz2100-20110204_114112-main.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_NTWWizard.wz
Be aware of the Wizards powers on this map :)
(69.29 KiB) Downloaded 568 times
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
brakenfur
Trained
Trained

Post by brakenfur »

more NTW :roll: the andance bases rock you can't doubt that but still keep making more maps and with the names with is next knight or jester though creative they are getting to be predictible. Even though i know you love high oil and all of your NTW maps are unique i think you should make more origal maps
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Yes brakenfur 54.. more NTWs.. I do wonder too if this is a good idea to create more of them ;)

I am not sure if you are speaking that my NTW Court maps names are predictible, or my NTW maps itself :) If names.. yes as I already told who will appear :) If you speak about NTWs itself, well those as for NTW natures are really predictible too.. but I do my best to ruin the NTW idea :) ruin in positive way of course :)

I am happy that you regard my NTWs as unique afterall :) and I see you seem to know my passion to high oil too ;) but I already begun making middle oil or even low oil maps too :)

And believe me I do try to make more original maps, I also think I do know what you mean by more original :)

Thank you for your post :)

Bye :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Mantis Map

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

The map is called Mantis becuse if you take a closer look at it you will see four Mantises :) For example base 1 and 2, The circles with the numbers are her eyes :) those long tunnels to the centre is her abdomen :) the things to the right and left is her limbs :) but of course you dont have to see this, its my imagination only :) :hmm:

The map is 200 x 200 for 8 players with advanced bases, 21 oil in base and another 3.. per player in the centre :) if you play without advanced bases I can say there is 5 oil next to the trucks, and the rest is somehow within the base area :)

The map can be excellent for 2 v 2 v 2 v 2 :) but also for FFA :) and 4 v 4 :)

The map was losing its spirit when I started to add features, that is why there is not many, but still they are there to complete the whole :)

I suppose there will be much fighting within those long tunnels :)

Have fun gentlemen :)

wz2100-20110209_113101-Mero_Mantis-T1.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_Mantis.wz
The cruel Mantis :)
(56.33 KiB) Downloaded 514 times

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Revolver Map

Post by Merowingg »

The map is called Revolver becuse it looks like a revolver of a revolver :) I hope you know what I mean :) The only difference from original is that its capacity is eight bullets instead of six :) bases I mean ;)

The map is 200 x 200 and as you can see entirely symetrical :)

The map is 6 oils in base, and another 9 per player outside of the base :) Advanced bases included :) The map has 5 villages :) 4 of which is hidden ;) and I bet you may figure it out where very soon, to reach it, well a little bit harder it will be ;) :) in those 4 hidden villages there is a total amount of 4000 oil in barrels :) if you reach them soon enough it may change the gaming fortune into you ;)

The map is so designed that it can be easily set into top versus bottom :) as I used my usual numering style :) as well as FFA :)

I have already noticed I went into "circles" and "Arizona" themes a little bit lately.. I assure I will try to change it with the next map :)

Have fun on the Revolver :) and remember that ideas are bulletproof !! :)
wz2100-20110211_132802-Mero_Revolver-T1.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_Revolver.wz
Revolver of a revolver :)
(61.4 KiB) Downloaded 552 times

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Nasty Net Map

Post by Merowingg »

Previously I assured there will be a break from circles and Arizona and there is :)

The map is called Nasty Net from two obvious reasons :) It is nasty and it is net in shape :)

The net thing I dont have to explain ;) about "nasty" well.. try to play on it :) and you will for sure understand :)

The map is 200 x 200 again.. I promise I will try to change the size I often use next time..

The map is for 4 players, 5 oil in base, and another 17 around the map :) and believe me it is worth visiting corners on some of my maps ;) Advanced bases included :) the savage Scavengers are optional here too :)

I have made the terrarian as rich as possible in textures and features, but on such stripes of land it was hard.. so i tried not to overwhelm it :)

Have fun on Nasty Net, and remember.. if all goes nasty.. it was intended :)

Have fun :)

wz2100-20110212_123912-Mero_NastyNet-T1.png
Attachments
4c-Mero_NastyNet.wz
Net that is really nasty :)
(49.07 KiB) Downloaded 553 times

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Factory Map

Post by Merowingg »

Hello gentlemen :)

The map is called factory because it is one big factory :) outside of which the players bases are placed :) Maybe it is the biggest factory in Warzone history ?? :)

The map is for 4 players, it is 220 x 220 so finally different :) I added extra 20 to make the factory as big as possible :)

Advanced bases and scavengers included :) but I want to inform you, that not all buildings which belongs to scavengers are the scavengers structures, by this I mean, I have added nice building called "cooling tower" to the map, it looks nice, especially on this factory map, but I have attached it to scavengers because if i have add it to the players they would see the map..

I wanted to see what happens if I add new thing, and how it works.. :) If you not turn on the scavengers, you will not see this new buildings at all :)

The map is 5 oil in base and another 15 per player on the map :)

With this map I wanted to ahieve a spirit of very big factory :) filled with concrete :) I hope I managed.. The terrarian outside the factory is natural, but with concrete border all changes into cold manufacturing factory :)

I will make the version for 8 players now as the map is really big, but I wanted it to be so.

There is a lot of nice features on it, and multiple terraces :)

Have fun :)
wz2100-20110220_105151-Mero_Factory-T1.png
Attachments
4c-Mero_Factory.wz
The Map With a Very Big Factory :)
(72.28 KiB) Downloaded 645 times

Regards - Mero
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

I couldn't resist the desire of adding a few custom textures to this map after all (*:
(i just hope i didn't break anything)
Attachments
wz2100-20110220_173142-Mero_Factory2-T1.jpg
4c-Mero_Factory2.wz
Mero_Factory with custom textures; works only on 2.3.* and doesn't break anything
(829.13 KiB) Downloaded 519 times
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

How dare you !! ;) You will be hering from my lawer !! ;)

I am kidding of course :)

Thank you very much :) Looks nice :)

Regards - Mero
brakenfur
Trained
Trained

Post by brakenfur »

nice map Mero i must say this has got to be one of your lowest oil maps and the scavs can be a pain at first but over all nice map keep up the good work
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hi brakenfur 54 :)

Thank you for your opinion and observation :)

The only thing I have to disagree with you is about your sentence that this map is one of my lowest oil maps, well it is not true :) I have some even lower tha this one :)

I am trying to do my best all the time :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Factory Map V3

Post by Merowingg »

The Factory V3 map is identical as The Factory map with only two differences :)

V3 is for eight players, and I have placed some structures on empty spaces remaining after the scavengers "cooling tower" structures :) so the map is maintained at the same dense featured level :)

The map is 5 oil in base and another 15 on the map per player :)

The map is good to be played top versus bottom or 2 v 2 v 2 v 2 :)

Have fun in bigger group now :)

wz2100-20110221_075140-Mero_FactoryV3-T1.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_FactoryV3.wz
The Factory map for 8 players :)
(75.54 KiB) Downloaded 563 times

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Rotation Map

Post by Merowingg »

The map is called Rotation because all those islands and shapes seem to be rotating all the time :)

The map is 200 x 200 I think I like this size most :) I also like Arizona tiles most :)

The map is for four players, advanced bases included, scavengers included too :)

It was my purpose to make the map with limited space, so if you cannot build here there and everywhere.. it was intended :) Although if you think a little there is enough space :)

Hovers are not necessary to win the game, although the first to research them, may be really dangerous to the others, as on the small islands, on each there is an oil resource :)

The map is 4 oil in base and another 12 per player around the map :)

Have fun on Rotation and dont get dizzy ;)
wz2100-20110222_162034-main.png
Attachments
4c-Mero_Rotation.wz
The map that rotates :)
(44.27 KiB) Downloaded 547 times

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Squared V12 Map

Post by Merowingg »

I have recoloured The Squared map preview !! ;) :P :lol2:

All who know me know that I have Squared obsession :)

That is why I decided to make another squared but in Urban tiles type :) It is identical as all my typical Squared maps, but it has nice looking Urban tileset :)

The map is 200 x 200 for 8 players, 24 oil in base, no advanced bases..

I am only reminding the facts :)

Have fun on different terrarian :)

wz2100-20110223_131836-Mero_SquaredV12-T1.png
wz2100-20110223_131836-Mero_SquaredV12-T1.png (8.62 KiB) Viewed 11753 times
Attachments
8c-Mero_SquaredV12.wz
Urban Squared :)
(51.2 KiB) Downloaded 505 times

Regards - Mero