Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
nighthawk
Trained
Trained

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by nighthawk »

Hah, always wanted to be ambiguous... anyways, i'm not being sarcastic, i truly believe you have created some astounding maps here. Especially this last one, i am going to go to a computer shop and ask why i cant use maps on my computer so that i can play this one. And lastly, i don't mind the smileys ^^ i was just making a joke.

Congrats on 50 maps. :wink:
"to prepare for disaster is to invite it"-unknown

"The Gravedigger"
nighthawk
Trained
Trained

Post by nighthawk »

Mysteryem wrote:
hao wrote::shock:
Indeed, I am liking the hills :D
I'm not a big fan of the texturing due to personal preference, haven't looked at it in 3.0 yet though.
And I quite like the oil placement, though players 1,2,5 and 6 have an advantage due to their base positions being closer the ends of the x's.
Merowingg wrote:Gentlemen I am confused by at least two of you three :)

Mysteryem :)

If you like the hills I have made it means I must have made a great advancement.. even unbelievable one..
Yes thats true, those players have advantage.. I think I will make another version where players will have the same distance to the X edges, in this placement of the bases players have to coperate more I suppose, and it is clearly top versus bottom, when I change it, who knows.. :)
Ok, Why dont you make the new version a 5 player map, (a FFL, if thats possible in WZ, ive heard mention of it but i dont know if its true.) a player on every spoke of the X and one in the middle, or something similar to that.

"The Gravedigger"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

nighthawk :)

Thank you :) but I dont understand this sentence at all..
i am going to go to a computer shop and ask why i cant use maps on my computer so that i can play this one
Honestly it sounds like another joke for me :)
Ok, Why dont you make the new version a 5 player map, (a FFL, if thats possible in WZ, ive heard mention of it but i dont know if its true.) a player on every spoke of the X and one in the middle, or something similar to that.
Well If i would make such a map, it would work only on Beta 4 ot master version, but not on 2.3.6 so i didnt make such a map yet.. to make my maps available to all :)

And also thank you for the idea for the map :) yes map for 5 players for example gives such possibilites :) And yes you heard good about FFA :)

Bye :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Well I am only a human ;)

I have just discovered that Circular X is my 53th map.. the error in counting was made becuse I forgot that in the first post there are 3 maps attached.. and there is no link to them for obvious reason, and I counted only links..

I am really sorry for the false anniversary :) damn I should have drunk the shampagne much earlier ;)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Ultimate Pack of My Maps :) 1 to 50 :)

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

I have gathered 50 of my first maps here in this one pack

Enjoy :)
Attachments
Maps by Merowingg - 1-50 - Pack One.rar
My maps from 1 to 50 :)
(1.82 MiB) Downloaded 670 times

Regards - Mero
nighthawk
Trained
Trained

Post by nighthawk »

I meant, that my computer wont let me use maps, and i'm going to go get it checked out ^^)

"The Gravedigger"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Do you mean your computer is not strong enough for warzone ?? :( I still really dont understand.. Maps are too big for you or something ?? :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The CircularX V2 Map :)

Post by Merowingg »

Hello gentlemen :)

I have made version 2 of CircularX as I was advised :) Indeed the bases locations were a litle bit unfair..

Now all should be good :) Equal shall I say :)
wz2100-20101216_191946-main.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_CircularXV2.wz
CircularX with fair bases :)
(64.45 KiB) Downloaded 502 times

Regards - Mero
nighthawk
Trained
Trained

Post by nighthawk »

I am on a mac, and for some reason, it will not let me move the maps from the downloads, into the map folders. ^^ So i am going to go get it checked out, i think it is having a problem with the download.. downloading them in the wrong format or something, i don't really know...

"The Gravedigger"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Now I entirely understand :( sorry to hear that :( Well I dont know Mac os at all :( Well maybe visit our forum ?? The link is here on this website on main page :) Some people have Mac as far as I am concerned, so maybe they will help..

Bye :) Good luck :)

Regards - Mero
Boris
Trained
Trained

Post by Boris »

Testing your map and work good.so you dont need to bored with that:-). active on this.?
topo1948
Trained
Trained

Post by topo1948 »

10000 views. Congratulaciones :shock:
53 maps : 8) shock:
Attachments
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

O.o, Nice one, congrats from me too (:
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello gentlemen :)

Boris :)

If you are saying that I should not be bored with making maps I think I will never will :) And you are asking me if I am active on what ?? :) Honestly I dont understand almost your whole post :) sorry :( I only understand that map works good so I am happy :)

topo1948 :)

You have cought the exact moment of 10 000 views, you are great :) thank you :) really thank you :) and thank you for congratulations :)

Hao :)

Thank you for congratulations too :)

Well amazing number for me too.. I am really happy :)

I wish all my viewers to have great fun with my mapmaking activity results :)

Bye all :)

Regards - Mero
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

Yes, congrats bud. :) Your creativity is definitely out-side-the-box.... even one of a kind as in your doing stuff I've never seen done before that is not only interesting in it self but makes for some amazing game play. Here, let me give an example of that last remark. Your nearly vertical 90 degree inclines that you make passable and texture with grass - well, the way Borgs move when engaging from high ground to low and back... it's almost like their Jump Borgs the way they move even on auto response ! It was like WOW - never saw or thought of that. :D

- Regards, Rman. :3

Last edited by Rman Virgil on 24 Jan 2011, 19:19, edited 1 time in total.

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo