Justice Pass

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Justice Pass

Post by lav_coyote25 »

A pass is a route through a range of either high or low areas that provides the least amount of problems... ok, now as reality sinks in , try to survive. all bases have 5 trucks. all bases have a control center. all bases have at least 4 resouce wells in base. all bases have at least 2 to 4 more resources fairly close by... if you can find em , keep em... good luck. and god speed. :lol2:

Have fixed the unreachable resource in middle of the map... strange thing... :annoyed: :hmm: see post 6 for the new file....thnxs.
Attachments
picture file
picture file
Last edited by lav_coyote25 on 10 May 2011, 19:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: the map file is further down... is jp2011sf.zip
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Re: Justice Pass

Post by Rman Virgil »

Cool title.

Love the rolling topography, it's naturally flowing asymmetry and the variant elevations which have a visceral appeal to that landscape vista-panorama instinct. Base platforms interestingly intricate and the surrounding nooks present varied tactical opportunities on defense and imperial expansion.

Played in Ski once so far for basic testing.

Out of position 0 as Team A vs. Players 1 - 7 allied as locked Team B - at hardest difficulty.

A.I. PF-PW was outstanding - found not a single hitch anywhere. All Oil was claimed within 8 1/2 minutes (but 1 - dead center of the map, right in the midst of an active base. Never saw that. Weird but minor.)

By the 12 1/2 minute mark most of the A.I.s were attacking me. It wasn't a pretty sight. ;)

I will go back now for the pure joy of the challenge.

I'll post anything else that comes up, by & by.

- Regards, Rman. :hmm:
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

(but 1 - dead center of the map, right in the midst of an active base. Never saw that. Weird but minor.)
you wouldnt happen to have taken a screen shot of that eh? no biggie if not... and yeah that is strange... :hmm:
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

(but 1 - dead center of the map, right in the midst of an active base. Never saw that. Weird but minor.)
lav_coyote25 wrote:you wouldnt happen to have taken a screen shot of that eh? no biggie if not... and yeah that is strange... :hmm:
I didn't Lav.... but I can repro readily. :3

Here ya go.

- Regards, RV :hmm:
Attachments
Anomally.jpg

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Rman Virgil wrote:
lav_coyote25 wrote:you wouldnt happen to have taken a screen shot of that eh? no biggie if not... and yeah that is strange... :hmm:
I didn't Lav.... but I can repro readily. :3

Here ya go.

- Regards, RV :hmm:

holy smokes!! :annoyed: :stressed: O_o :shock: :oops: ok!! i know what it is!!! :geek: :lecture: it is the same as building within that 4 tile range on the sides.... ie: impassable terrain aka cliff tiles!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes!!!!! thanks. ( i will double check - but i am 99 percent certain that is the problem.). / :lecture:
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

here is the updated file: see first post for particulars.... :)
Last edited by lav_coyote25 on 10 May 2011, 19:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 8c-jp2100.zip is being replaced by jp2011sf - updated justicepass map...
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

Coyote, is that first pic from EW32 ?
and it ends here.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Buginator wrote:Coyote, is that first pic from EW32 ?
:hmm: ... :hmm: ... :hmm: maybe... :3 :3 :3 :3 :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

updated justice pass map.
Attachments
jp2011sf.png
8c-jp2011sf.zip
(116.09 KiB) Downloaded 339 times