Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Announcement :)

Post by Merowingg »

I want to thank all players who help me try my new maps :)

It is everyone, from beginners to advanced players :) The best part is that both can amaze me with spotting things like errors and giving good or even brilliant suggestions :)

Those are both mapmakers and players :)

I do not give names here, becuse the list woud be very long.. some might not want to be mentioned.. the other may get jealous ;)

But they all know who I am speaking about now :) and I want to say really thank you guys :)

Any time of day or night I can count on them and there is always someone willing to help :)

I know.. I know I should check the maps alone.. some might say.. but my point is that 4 or 6 or 8 or 16 eyes is always better than two..

And this is great fun to test a map with friends :) who are sometimes so unpredictible :) boring checking turns into fun then :)

Once I didnt have anyone to help me and suddenly many members of one clan helped me :) they also know now who I am talking about here :)

Thank you very much gentlemen :) without you there woud be no me..

I hope you enjoy playing the maps as I do both making them and playing them :)

Bye :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
urgood2
Trained
Trained

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by urgood2 »

Having a dam is a nice idea:)
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Post by Wibble199 »

I love your dam map :D exepct that its low oil :?

Very good idea, and a well made map too :)
Keep up thew good work Mero!

Also, how is your site going. I haven't heard from Kuky for I while :shock:. Also his forum shutdown so I'm wondering if your site is still being created. :hmm:
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello gentlemen :)

Thank you urgood2 and Wibble for your posts :) I am very happy to see them :)

Thanx urgood2 :) I am reported that it is the first dam in Warzone history :) but I dont know if that is true yet :)

Wibble you are very kind :) I hope you will continue on liking it although it is low oil :) And I am trying my best all the time :) Maybe I will make a higher oil version of the dam ;)

Speaking about KuKy.. I havent seen them for a while too.. and he was the one who wos warking on entire site.. he did excellent job :) but I have lost contact with him.. It is strange case now..

Gentlemen I want to encourage you to write posts and opinions :) are are really welcome and needed :) Links to all my maps are in the first post here in this thread :)

bye :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Post by Wibble199 »

Lol, I just use the money cheat :P

If you need any help when one, I can try make you one if you would like. It would be my first one that wasnt a test or made for myself.
Bruno Rodolfo
Trained
Trained

Post by Bruno Rodolfo »

Merowingg wrote:I am new in making maps :)
What I've noticed you only had a 4 player map!
why you just made a map for 4 players?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Wibble :) I hope you use this cheat.. only in home playing, not online, but I am sure only at home :) Try to learn playing lower or low oil maps :) when I started to do them I started to play them and it is not so hard :) I am not sure but I think you are suggesting helping me with the site ?? well if yes.. I know nothing abut it and all the information have KukY.. but all is ok I hope he will appear again :)

Bruno Radolfo :) I wrote "I am new in making maps" a long time ago :) I am not so new any more :) this was my first post :) and now I have over 30 maps experience and hundrets of hours working in flaMe :) From your post I understand that you wantd to say that I make only 8 players maps :) well very good point, I was thinking about it too, and I will try to make more 4 players maps :) and what is more with scavengers :)

Thank you gentlemen for your posts :)

Regards - Mero
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Post by Wibble199 »

No, I don't play online. I'm too bad at it :) :lol2:

Well, yes if you don't hear from Kuky I'll make you a site. Although I'm not usre if he has completely dispappeared or is just lurking in the shadows..
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Do not exaggerate Wibble I am sure you are not so bad at playing :) And practising will make you the master :)

Speaking about website, thank you very much for being so generous but now there is no need to create another website :) all is ok so far without it :) And I dont feel pressure to have one :) or rather another :)

Regards - Mero
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Post by Wibble199 »

I'm never good with tactics though ;)

Oh, I thought he hadn't finished your website then. Nevermind... forget I said anything :D
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

So practice a lot to improve :)

Well hard to say, he almost finished the site I suppose, had some things to do with it still as well, I am telling you, he havent appear for a while.. I have just typed to him what is the matter.. :)

Regards - Mero
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

Yeah hes around ... just not posted lately ;) memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2540
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Yes he is around, he probably appeard to read private message from me.. and dissapeared again..

He havent been on the irc for a while too..

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Scav Island Map :)

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

As I have promised I have made the four player map :) with scavengers :) and advanced bases :)

The left side of the map is mirrors reflection of the right side :) except of skyscrapers :)

the map is 200 x 200 with 6 oil in base and 10 per player on the map :)

Most of the oil have scavengers which is 24 :)

Those smart guys have settled on the concrete island in the centre of the map :) There is 6 well protected entrances to their base :) They have used a lot of trikes :) both their facilities and trikes have killed quite a lot of my tanks when I wanted to take their oil :) they have 5 factories :) and few power generators :) and of course defence buildings :)

There Is three ways goin to enemys base through the scavs island and additional two more bridges going next to scav island :) So if you want to you can avoid scavengers but you will not have much oil then..

As I promised I have used even more tiles to make the map look even more pretty :)

Have fun gentlemen :)

I am waiting for critics and opinion :)

wz2100-20101027_014531-main.png
wz2100-20101027_014531-main.png (78.9 KiB) Viewed 7951 times
Attachments
4c-Mero_ScavIsland.wz
Map with the island full of scavengers :)
(44.05 KiB) Downloaded 628 times

Regards - Mero
R Hannay
Trained
Trained

Post by R Hannay »

Very interesting but a little flat!!