Atomic Bomb

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
warzonero
Greenhorn

Atomic Bomb

Post by warzonero »

I propose to make a launcher-tower of nukes and opther tower for anti-nukes. Im sorry, my english is fatal!
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Re: Atomic Bomb

Post by Zarel »

No, it would excessively complicate Warzone.
warzonero
Greenhorn

Post by warzonero »

But, with the time..-..
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

I'm afraid I don't understand you.
Olrox
Art contributor

Post by Olrox »

Zarel wrote:I'm afraid I don't understand you.
Me neither.
Buginator wrote: The crystal ball is still broken, so we can't use that. ;)
I guess that's still truth :D

~Olrox
Bruno Rodolfo
Trained
Trained

Post by Bruno Rodolfo »

warzonero, I have the turret of nuclear weapon, I modified the Satellite Laser and completely destroy a base ...... let me know if you like!
Attachments
weapons.txt
add to mp.wz
(32.47 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Post by franek12354 »

this make best defenced baze destroyable maybe if 1 shot will cost you 75k energy
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

Well i think that nukes should be for large 1vs1 or 2vs2 maps but not 3vs3 or 4vs4 because there will be too much nukes,it will crash the host or other players and with maps with tons or resources it will be too easy to make few nukes.

Also tech tree is too long,we should remove weapons because there is so much difrient weapons that its ====== scary.

Also i got lost in research three when i see bunch of unresearched things,its crazy.
Last edited by lav_coyote25 on 06 Sep 2010, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: took out nasty word. please watch the language !!
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Post by franek12354 »

I think differetnther eshould be more techologies as this will get longer battles
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

Well tech tree/branch has too many things to research :P

We could reduce numbers of weapons,some of them,make something betwen these two weapons...we could remove some weapons and add new ones,mix of weapons that we removed them...its kinda hard to explain...
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

And when weapons are made fewer, some will then start complaining that the game need more weapons. :hmm:
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Post by franek12354 »

metal warrion 95 I soory but I not aggre with you there is 4 pages with weapons adn 1 and bit with ysstems there should be more weapons and there must be even more systems

I love tech tree they say is got 400 techologies so is great but not fantastic XD XD 1000 yeah T5, T6 and T7 tech. this will make warozne 2100 best game ever
3drts
Trained
Trained

Post by 3drts »

Nukes wars would be terrible... unless they are weak like starcraft nukes, in which case, they'd be just like the laster sat with perhaps different targeting.

IMO the research tree is fine... except for the list of structures, most of which I never use. Many research topics could be gotten rid of by switching to a structure design system.
Rather than researching 10 different weapons, and then 10 different hardpoints and 10 different towers, you just research "hardpoint" and "concrete tower" and the weapons, and then choose to combine the two in the structure design screen
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

Well first nuke tech should have first a small nuke...an experimental small nuke rocket v1.Radius of 5 squares around(circle).
Then there will be experimental v2 nuke...same radius but stronger and faster!

Then the A-bomb...it should be used for vtols.Maybe a special vtol or just normal one but it should be stronge because the A bomb will affect the ground and air units and if vtol is weak and slow it will be destructed and range is 7 squares around(circles).

Then the ultimate one:H-P-A nuke
Hidrogen-Plutonium-Antimatter nuke will be for a very special vtol vehicle!
That vehicle should be huge but not that huge...4 max size vtols and the radius of HPA should be 15 to 20 squares around!
A total descrution...the vtol will be fast and nuke will slowly fall down and the reload of hpa vtol will be 30 min while building another hpa vtol should be 45minutes!
Wisler
Trained
Trained

Post by Wisler »

Hell if we do get atomic bombs in the game...i think zarel should give more thought to my idea of bringing in the spaceship from independence day.

seriously though everyone thinks "nukes awesome ima go nuke someone" but when you loose all your units and base in 1 second, you will screw at the devs for ever putting it in the game.. :annoyed:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.

Pm me to try out for RBL.