Gamma 6: Rescue the scout team

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
kpsula
New user

Gamma 6: Rescue the scout team

Post by kpsula »

The mission begins when I take control of some units and come cyborgs to attack quickly and I lose, I do not know what to do :augh: :augh:
I did not want to use traps, but I did and it does not work, I lose so fast that I do not have time to write codes..................
really , I do not understand the mission................How can I win? :hmm: :hmm:
I begin to think that it is a problem in the game :stressed: :stressed:
How do I lose so fast? .... I do not understand :S
help me plz !!!
Dalton
Trained
Trained

Re: Gamma 6: Rescue the scout team

Post by Dalton »

As I said in IRC it would be best if you could upload the game so we could take a look.
kringled
Trained
Trained

Post by kringled »

Did you bring along a team from the end of gamma 2? If not, you will have a problem right there and then.
themousemaster
Regular
Regular

Post by themousemaster »

I don't know what "I do not have time to write codes" means...

But if this is the map where you start in the NW, then your starting force is 3 cyborgs and 3 tanks, + every unit you had transported in the Gamma2 stage that made it into the escape valley.

The first part of the stage is just to run straight south, along the cliff edge, to the new Gamma base. Once you get there, your old base opens up, and the stage continues as normal. The starting 6 units, without help, should *just* be enough to make the dash south.