New 1v1 map

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
NEXUS
Trained
Trained

New 1v1 map

Post by NEXUS »

Hello, this is another map made by me, I tried to mimic the maps that come with the game, and as such 6 oil per player in the base area and another 12 oil to be fought for. :)

The demensions of the map are as follows, 40 tiles wide and 150 tiles long.

However, if Scavengers are enabled, ALL oil in the centre will be controled by scavs + two MG bunkers. There are 4 Scavenger bases in the middle area to add to the 'fun'.

I tried and failed to come up with a good name for this map, if anyone has a better idea for the name of this map please tell me. :)

I hope you enjoy this map as much as I did making and testing it. :)

Mattbrit.
Attachments
screen
screen
2c-Mattbrit_1v1.wz
A low oil map :)
(13.89 KiB) Downloaded 243 times
My nicknames - Mattbrit -> TankMaster -> Dr Reed -> ??? :)
NoQ
Special
Special

Re: New 1v1 map

Post by NoQ »

AA for scavengers is a good one (:

Just beaten the dydo-ai_2.2.2 here with using only one type of units: mg cyborgs. 17 minutes (from adv bases, scavs on), 1 unit lost.
[trolling]Whoever hates cyborgs is n00b (:[/trolling]
digt
Rookie
Rookie

Re: New 1v1 map

Post by digt »

Thanks for the map Mattbrit! Will try it out next time I play.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

New 1v1 map

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Matt :)

Very good map :) I like the details very much :) There is plenty of tiles used, no clear spaces :) What is more the map looks like original Warzone game map :) Scavengers bases are nice :) I reccomend playing with them on :)

Good job :)

Speaking about the name for the map i had one, and i was just to type it for you but.. the name for your map i have on mind gave me idea od my new map :P so I will keep it secret now ;)

Bye :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero