Away for undetermined period of time.

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Olrox
Art contributor

Away for undetermined period of time.

Post by Olrox »

It's been really stressing to participate on the forums. I've just recently got back from a period of "recovery" from some recent events and more similar things happened as soon as I got back... I gues I'm causing some trouble and I'm unwanted by some people so I'll just pick my things and leave for undetermined period of time.

I know that it's nearly a crime to leave behind so many things undone but I can't abide being treated like I'm stupid while doing my best for the whole community. What I know is that I'm feeling like sh*t and that feeling didn't go away even though I kept from being involved with the forums for some days - usually that hits the spot but this time it didn't.

I can't let little things like that make tiny holes in my weave of feelings and make place for huge destructions in my morale. Even though I've always tried my best and many people appreciated it, I'm just tired of hearing sh*t like I did anything with the purpose of harming anyone. I really hope...

Crap, that kind of post made me so unpleasant. Better make it short.

Hmm. Bye.
for who cares.
for who cares.
olrox.PNG (568 Bytes) Viewed 7485 times
~
Dylan Hsu
Banned
Banned

Re: Away for undetermined period of time.

Post by Dylan Hsu »

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
BlueMaxima
Trained
Trained

Post by BlueMaxima »

*throws Hsu in front of the door and slams it shut*
Bring back...ducks!
XboxJosh
Trained
Trained

Post by XboxJosh »

* opens door *
* slams again, but harder *

Alias: Cipher[SSC]

System Specs:
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Professional
CPU TYPE: AMD Athlon II X2 250
CPU SPEED: 3000 MHz
SYSTEM MEMORY: 4 GB (2 x 2GB, DDR2)
GRAPHICS CARD MODEL: NVidia GTS 250
Olrox
Art contributor

Post by Olrox »

Come on, picking on Dylan is simply bias. It was a whole unfortunate turn of events that pushed me towards making a decision. Every little push made that.
But I'll get out of it better and you've got my word of it.
Dylan Hsu wrote:Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Don't let the door hit you on my way back.

~
BlueMaxima
Trained
Trained

Post by BlueMaxima »

One little push can always be the final push. Since Hsu was a push that could have been the final push...

*slams door*
Bring back...ducks!
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Dylan Hsu wrote:Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

what part did you not understand?? :annoyed: i pity your lonly existance. :( all i can say is - dont be a jerk forever. :3
Michal
Trained
Trained

Post by Michal »

Oh gosh, I was ' Away for undetermined period of time', I come back there's such a mess...

Olrox, here's my advice (if not 'too late'):
- some ppl are *******s
- there's no point in being affected by them.

I see your 'general personality', and it would be useful for you to learn how to 'don't care'. I tried the approach some time ago, and now I'm very happy. Watching House MD helps with that :D

* Blows the door up with Heavy Cannon Viper Tracks*
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

*places new door*

That's it..... :x

*slams Olrox with door on his way out*

:) (for a secret reason)
Saberuneko
Regular
Regular

Post by Saberuneko »

Dylan... you have gone too far. You may be a good player, but that's not important on the development of a game, you know? A good developer IS NOT the best player, is the one who has great creativity, the one who wants to help instead of putting everybody down.

I will let you know that you are one of the few people that I HATE, because you are a too prepotent person and too hypocrite! Being a great player doesn't mean that you don't need to be a good person.

You know, I have friends that are critic with my artworks, and I like critics, but, there's a abismal differency between a constructive critic and a "this sucks, full stop". I've added you to my ignore list some days after entering this forum, but, some days later, I just noticed that ignoring a problem would only make it bigger and bigger...

You've been just messing with people here and there, and I still don't know why you never got banned, I think that the forum mods here doesn't know how to do their task, (I say it with my experience as mod on other forums), I just cannot take it, (mods, have you ever warned him?).

I will NOT try to give any other apportation to this project until this person changes his behavior, or the mods take the proper action. Because I cannot take this project seriously, until people on the project behaves seriously.

But I'm NOT leaving, that would give you another victory to this guy. Because you got what you wanted, right? Olrox is gone. Great! Now one person is happy! In exchange other people will not. Let me know if I'm wrong.
Dylan Hsu
Banned
Banned

Post by Dylan Hsu »

Saberuneko wrote:A good developer IS NOT the best player, is the one who has great creativity, the one who wants to help instead of putting everybody down.
I make maps.
Saberuneko wrote:I will let you know that you are one of the few people that I HATE, because you are a too prepotent person and too hypocrite! Being a great player doesn't mean that you don't need to be a good person.
I'm pretty sure half of Olrox' posts consist of insulting others' behavior, except that he sugarcoats it with the guise of "compassion." What makes his behavior acceptable?
Saberuneko wrote:Because you got what you wanted, right? Olrox is gone. Great! Now one person is happy!
Olrox is just making a bid for pity/attention. Look at his posts, he's said "I'm leaving forever" before, and he's still here. He still hasn't left.
Saberuneko wrote: I will NOT try to give any other apportation to this project until this person changes his behavior, or the mods take the proper action. Because I cannot take this project seriously, until people on the project behaves seriously.

But I'm NOT leaving, that would give you another victory to this guy.
Now who's being a diva?
Saberuneko wrote:You've been just messing with people here and there, and I still don't know why you never got banned, I think that the forum mods here doesn't know how to do their task, (I say it with my experience as mod on other forums), I just cannot take it, (mods, have you ever warned him?).
I don't disrupt progress here. Learn how to deal with others' opinions. I say "This sucks" when something sucks because I think it sucks and I think whoever made something that sucks that much could do better.
Saberuneko
Regular
Regular

Post by Saberuneko »

I make maps.
I will make a critic like you do to them.
They suck. Full stop. (I don't like any of them, but anyway I didn't tell because I would behave like you.)
I'm pretty sure half of Olrox' posts consist of insulting others' behavior, except that he sugarcoats it with the guise of "compassion." What makes his behavior acceptable?
Then, why do you behave in similar way?
Olrox is just making a bid for pity/attention. Look at his posts, he's said "I'm leaving forever" before, and he's still here. He still hasn't left.
I know another person that bumps topics for getting attention.
I don't disrupt progress here. Learn how to deal with others' opinions. I say "This sucks" when something sucks because I think it sucks and I think whoever made something that sucks that much could do better.
I only accept opinions if they have a good argumentation.
Now who's being a diva?
You.
Dylan Hsu
Banned
Banned

Post by Dylan Hsu »

You can sit here and defend the house of cards that is Olrox if you really wish to. I don't see the point in arguing about it. When he learns that not everybody wants to hear his 2 cents about their behavior, I'll leave him alone.
Saberuneko
Regular
Regular

Post by Saberuneko »

You're way too wrong, the main discussion is about your behavior, putting aside it's consequences.
Dylan Hsu
Banned
Banned

Post by Dylan Hsu »

You're wasting your breath. I don't compromise my ideology for fools like Olrox, and certainly not for people who defend such fools.