How do you play Warzone 2100 the most?

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.

How do you play Warzone 2100?

Single Player Campaign
11%
Skirmish only!
12%
Single Player Campaign & Skirmish games
30%
Single Player Campaign & Skirmish games & Multi-player games
24%
Just Multi-player games
8%
Just Multi-player games, but I can never find anyone to play against, so I fallback to skirmish games.
14%

Total votes: 302

Zarel
Elite
Elite

Re: How do you play Warzone 2100 the most?

Post by Zarel »

Kacen wrote:Skirmish.

I have yet to configure Hamachi.
You can join games without configuring Hamachi, you know. You just can't host.
Haku
Greenhorn

Post by Haku »

Single player campaign and skirmish. Would do multiplayer if internet wasn't so buggy :(
RAY16
New user

Post by RAY16 »

Campaign and the occasional comp stomp skrim. I've never been able to keep up with online players in any RTS game so I generally avoid it unless I'm playing with people I know are on the same low skill level as me.
SCAVANGER
Trained
Trained

Post by SCAVANGER »

me just a few skirmishes and campaign because sometimes when i try to conect to the warzone lobby gives me the message "timed out connecction"
lo siento yo no hablo ingles disculpen mis errores

wz2100 lo juego desde que tengo 9 años XD (en la playstation 1)
winsrp
Trained
Trained

Post by winsrp »

you guys are missing an option on the questionnaire, how about multiplayer with a mod. that would be my choice.
HolyKronos
New user

Post by HolyKronos »

As for me, it's skirmish and multiplayer, but since I don't have luck finding people to play, I stay in SK. Lately though I have convinced some relatives to play with me, and at least that's better than AI, imo.
Dalton
Trained
Trained

Post by Dalton »

For all the people who play AI over actual people may I ask why? AI is generally to easy on most maps. As well several people said there aren't games online, well if more people went online instead or playing the AI that might change and bring in even more people. :)
Mabsterone
Trained
Trained

Post by Mabsterone »

Daltx wrote:For all the people who play AI over actual people may I ask why? AI is generally to easy on most maps. As well several people said there aren't games online, well if more people went online instead or playing the AI that might change and bring in even more people. :)
I cant agree with this... in former days ( up to beta 2.2.x or even maybe early 2.3 ) i was able to beat up 7 allied fuull power AI on maps like ntw2 in a t1 no base.

In 2.3b10, i can survive against 4 and beat them up, sometimes 5 teamed up AI at normal setting.

So for stress training, AI works fine now. Just team them up and get a hell of a ride..so far i have not managed to beat 6 teamed up AI at normal setting on that map.

When i set them to full power and one team.. i can beat 3 of them and loose vs 4.

All tests where done with cornerd spawning..so i could not just truckrush my neighbours easy, which is still pretty easy vs AIs.

Btw.. i rarely play anything else then mp... humans just complain way better when beeing beaten up then AIs.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

perhaps the AI need some complaining routine when they are losing. xD " omg your killing me..." or " thats it i am taking my army and going home ..." xD xD xD
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

lav_coyote25 wrote:perhaps the AI need some complaining routine when they are losing. xD " omg your killing me..." or " thats it i am taking my army and going home ..." xD xD xD
Hmm, I think Troman's AI had this...
and it ends here.
Vibonacci
Greenhorn

Post by Vibonacci »

single player campaign is great. The cutscenes to wonders to the feel of the campaign. Also I like the different missions: survive the biggest attack of your live, kill the best defended and positioned (god bless pumpkin) enemy bases. It is extremely addicting and adding new technologies all the time just keeps you going.
Mr Noob
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mr Noob »

multiplayer all the way for me, i only play 11a beta, and i enjoy FFA the most. But it does take time for players to join my game.

maybe we should have a new thread called "want to challenge me to a game of WZ", unless it already made but i don't no about it.

ps i have no problems with 11a beta and great work:)
Maedhros
Trained
Trained

Post by Maedhros »

i tend to play skirmish most as im getting used to the game :D

would like to play some mp games but i dont really have the time unfortunately :augh:
Nameless
Trained
Trained

Post by Nameless »

Since I'm too lazy to find other players outside a LAN (-party) to play because of fickle internet connections. I often just play single player and campaign.
If you're reading this; you're awesome.
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

Post by XHero_of_ChaosX »

I mainly play Campaign and Skirmish, but now that i have an updated copy of the game im going to play multiplayer. :D
What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible. ~Cão Cão