Mod searching

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
Klavinmour
Greenhorn

Mod searching

Post by Klavinmour »

Hello, I am looking for a mod, or few.
One is where you can get VTOL with repair/truck/sensor on them
Another is jetpack cyborgs (I think that is what they were called)
And finnally there was gun ships, like the Cyborg Transport but multiple versions with different weapons such as laser/tank buster/cannon/etc
KukY
Regular
Regular

Re: Mod searching

Post by KukY »

Klavinmour wrote:One is where you can get VTOL with repair/truck/sensor on them.
I'll make you one, please specify what body do you want, what kinds of sensors,and do you want heavy or light repair turret?
Klavinmour wrote:Another is jetpack cyborgs (I think that is what they were called).
Jump cyborgs. They were in some mods, I''l try to make them too. But I remember I read something about they are unstable...
Klavinmour wrote:And finnally there was gun ships, like the Cyborg Transport but multiple versions with different weapons such as laser/tank buster/cannon/etc.
You mean Cyborg transport with strong weapons mounted on it? Or just Transport body with weapons? I can make you one too, just say what weapons you want on it (max. 3).

Or,you can search trought the forums to find things you like,but lot of mods are just for older versions.
Klavinmour
Greenhorn

Post by Klavinmour »

13KukYNexus666 wrote:
Klavinmour wrote:One is where you can get VTOL with repair/truck/sensor on them.
I'll make you one, please specify what body do you want, what kinds of sensors,and do you want heavy or light repair turret?
Klavinmour wrote:Another is jetpack cyborgs (I think that is what they were called).
Jump cyborgs. They were in some mods, I''l try to make them too. But I remember I read something about they are unstable...
Klavinmour wrote:And finnally there was gun ships, like the Cyborg Transport but multiple versions with different weapons such as laser/tank buster/cannon/etc.
You mean Cyborg transport with strong weapons mounted on it? Or just Transport body with weapons? I can make you one too, just say what weapons you want on it (max. 3).

Or,you can search trought the forums to find things you like,but lot of mods are just for older versions.
These were all in the one mod that worked for the original version but that was when it was on CD, maybe the mods will give you a better understanding. I can't remember which one of these it is, I think it was the v112_beta_9-16 that had what I am looking for, but I can not use them with WZ now

EDIT: With the VTOL there wasn't a specific VTOL with truck/senso or any of that, it was just like with tanks fully modifyable, but I am not sure if the HEAVY REPAIR TURRET was able to be used on the VTOLs

Note, forum rules say you can't upload 3rd party files, unless you are the author.
Files removed.
Last edited by Klavinmour on 26 Nov 2009, 08:19, edited 1 time in total.
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

13KukYNexus666 wrote:Jump cyborgs. They were in some mods, I''l try to make them too. But I remember I read something about they are unstable...
Nah, they were plenty stable. The main problem was that they were pretty much useless.
Klavinmour
Greenhorn

Post by Klavinmour »

Zarel wrote:
13KukYNexus666 wrote:Jump cyborgs. They were in some mods, I''l try to make them too. But I remember I read something about they are unstable...
Nah, they were plenty stable. The main problem was that they were pretty much useless.

They were usefull for jumping over terain walls, or base fortifications :D
Twenty Cyborgs just jumped into your base and are taking out your defenses, the in comes the main batalion
Delphinio
Art contributor

Post by Delphinio »

that was all in 1.12 yes.
btw.
With the VTOL there wasn't a specific VTOL with truck/senso or any of that, it was just like with tanks fully modifyable
i could do it for ntw mod too...
but i just think that it get more out of balance if you make a cheap bug sensor vtol or truck.
i allready had to make another wings type for them, with higher costs.

-- Delphinio
Klavinmour
Greenhorn

Post by Klavinmour »

Delphinio wrote:that was all in 1.12 yes.
btw.
With the VTOL there wasn't a specific VTOL with truck/senso or any of that, it was just like with tanks fully modifyable
i could do it for ntw mod too...
but i just think that it get more out of balance if you make a cheap bug sensor vtol or truck.
i allready had to make another wings type for them, with higher costs.

-- Delphinio
I don't mind about power cost
Klavinmour
Greenhorn

Post by Klavinmour »

Um is there any feedback on this mod being done? :3
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

Some guy editing Klav's post wrote:Note, forum rules say you can't upload 3rd party files, unless you are the author.
Files removed.
...no they don't.

Where do they say that? <_<
Mysteryem
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mysteryem »

Zarel wrote:
Some guy editing Klav's post wrote:Note, forum rules say you can't upload 3rd party files, unless you are the author.
Files removed.
...no they don't.

Where do they say that? <_<
I'm not sure about it being said anywhere, but isn't it because of where the site is hosted or something? I've never really understood fully.
"...If pure awesomeness were bricks, this would be the Great Wall of China...
The glory of this has collapsed on its self so far, that even the neutrons have collapsed."
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

Mysteryem wrote:I'm not sure about it being said anywhere, but isn't it because of where the site is hosted or something? I've never really understood fully.
There's rules that you can't upload files that violate copyright laws, but there's plenty of ways to upload someone else's file without violating copyright laws. Getting their permission, for one. :P Or if they let it be freely downloadable on the Internet (which was probably the case here), then that's implicit permission.
javierkaiser
Trained
Trained

Post by javierkaiser »

Is there any vtol truck mod working for the latest beta?
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

javierkaiser wrote:Is there any vtol truck mod working for the latest beta?
I made lot of them.
I'm a pro in it.
Say what body you want and I'll make one specially for you. :)
javierkaiser
Trained
Trained

Post by javierkaiser »

I think that with the Bug body should be enough, thanks :)
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

javierkaiser wrote:I think that with the Bug body should be enough, thanks :)
Bug body...

Here it is:
bug.wz
(19.93 KiB) Downloaded 449 times
Don't worry, it won't crash.