Thanks

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
Mysteryem
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Thanks

Post by Mysteryem »

I would like to give my thanks to the team, but also to the remaining users for making such a great community. :D

Edit:Typo
"...If pure awesomeness were bricks, this would be the Great Wall of China...
The glory of this has collapsed on its self so far, that even the neutrons have collapsed."
craigengbrecht
Trained
Trained

Post by craigengbrecht »

Adding to the growing number of thanks, I would like to say:

You Guys are doing an AWESOME job, the advancements from the original 1.10 are awesome and the updates and edits are coming in steady and fast.
You have a dedicated group of followers and you are doing a great job of keeping the project alive.
I hope that you guys are blessed at home and are able to work on this as much as you want.

From Craig.
AMD FX X8 3.88Ghz
16GB KVM 1333Mhz
ASUS M5A97
ASUS EAH 6850 1GB
3x ASUS 1920x1080 VW246H
1x 5000GB Primary
1x 1TB Internal
1x 3TB Internal
Slacker
New user

Post by Slacker »

Ditto ... Thanks

I've abandoned Windows and embraced Linux, everything is well, but I missed some of the games.

Finding WarZone 2100 has been great ... reminded me of Outpost 2 ... waiting to see if there are any spiders in the game.
datadaniel
New user

Post by datadaniel »

I want also to thank you all for resurrecting this great game, I had missed Warzone 2100 since Windows XP released, had tried running the original Warzone on Windows 98 emulators and even tried installing Windows 98 on a modern computer.
Timmay
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Timmay »

I want to thank you all

I used to play WZ2100 on my Playstation and it was one of the games where I thought that it deserved a much higher popularity for a lot of good reasons.
A few weeks ago I just searched for some gameplay videos to show them a friend and I found just by accident your page. It is just great to see that there is a community still developing this game and its so damn cool that its for free. I’m right now playing the latest version on my MacBook and it runs smooth and perfectly, I can’t wait to get a Mac version that will contain the original Videos. It is nice to see that you guys are working on an “graphics update” to give the old girl a “younger” look. All in all I just want to thank you guys for the great work you are doing that pals like me can play this awesome RTS with alls its cool features like construction your own little nasty killer buggy or super heavy Tank.

Thank you guys
coolchr
Greenhorn

Post by coolchr »

This project is something big that I never suspected to happen. I first found this game for download whilst surfing sourceforge. Then, I got tracked back here to see that this game is still alive and kicking. Keep this work up team!!!

:D :D :D
HLG Dale
Trained
Trained
Location: at a laptop in Bury st edmunds -> (in suffolk) -> (in england)

Thanks for keeping Warzone2100 alive!!

Post by HLG Dale »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
warzone was the first and still is my favorite game
Dale- (Adjective)
means:
A person/s and/or living creture/s addicted to playing Warzone 2100.
Warzone 2100- (Name)
Is:
the best/greatest game in the world/planet that should have continued being developed into a series.
Jeffro0050

Wow

Post by Jeffro0050 »

So I just recently regained the gem of a game known as Total annihilation and was wondering about this one... upon searching I found this project and am just amazed.

This is by far one of the bext RTS's made in our time- before they became simplified and squad based, if you've been thinking about playing this game and just stumbled upon this site, you're in for a treat.
jerseynox
New user

Thanks

Post by jerseynox »

im thought i was the only person who missed this game, i see i am not alone warzone2100 was the first game that really grabbed a hold of me (PS) & then C&C generals /zerohour (PC)
so im very glad to see this for PC
thanks for ur work on this. REALLY
and i thank fileplanet for being the gr8 site it is and having this game/file, 24,303 people downloaded this beta there .,.,.,.,nice
lookin 4ward to playin the final version
Spiog

Post by Spiog »

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all the people working on this project.
Thought my WZ2100 was dead along with my old Win98 laptop.
keep up the good work.
Spiog
Trace_Katarei
Greenhorn

Post by Trace_Katarei »

Boy, I can remember playing this of the Eidos demo disk and saving my money to buy it when I got older and that was back in '98 or '99....Been playing as often as a can for the the last ten years. Thanks to you guys I can keep feeding my addiction. Thanks for all your hard work and for supporting the community of gamers long after the original devs forgot about us. Great game, great additions, great stuff...keep it up
BloodShed
New user

Post by BloodShed »

Thanks to the dev team you are doing a great job ^_^
Though my guards may sleep and ships may rest at anchor, our foes know full well that big guns never tire
- Lufgt Huron, the Tyrant of Badab
alex lee

Post by alex lee »

as one of the original members of pumpkin i was really delighted to see warzone looking so great. Thanks!

alex.
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by Per »

alex lee wrote:as one of the original members of pumpkin i was really delighted to see warzone looking so great. Thanks!
And thank you for your work in creating the original game, without which this project would be nothing!

If you have the time and are still reading this forum thread, there are many questions I would love to ask about what was your future vision for this game, and the history that led up to it.
alex
New user

Post by alex »

I can try answer a few questions, but it was quite a long time ago! I'll check my pm's in a couple of days.