Heroes and Commander Ideas

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
Molotov
Trained
Trained

Re: Heroes and Commander Ideas

Post by Molotov »

I believe that the commanders should be more VTOL friendly. What I mean is, I should be able to assign a VTOL Strike sensor vehicle or a wide-spec sensor tank to a commander, and let the commander select targets in the sensor's range for it's VTOL aircraft to attack. Preferably, I'd like to see my Air Commander telling each VTOL to attack a target it is effective against, meaning if the commander's MAIN target is a base structure, he will realize this and send the assault cannon VTOLs (if the player was retarded enough to build any) against 'Borgs in the area.
Also, on the subject of VTOLs..
BOMBERS.
YOU KNOW WHATS WRONG.
You have five minutes to comply,
0R 3|$3 1T$ FR%1N6 T1M3!!!!!11!!!1!
kipman725
Trained
Trained

Re: Heroes and Commander Ideas

Post by kipman725 »

commander turet is one of the few used through T1, T2 and T3 as such the number of body points is not enough past T1 but having too many body points would unbalance T1. The simple solution would be to make the commander turret upgrades increase commander arrmor aswell as increasing the controll limit. The cannon commander was a good unit but dosn't rearly fit the game, instead I prupose that the commander be given EMP powers when emp cannons are reserched paralysing the designated unit as this fits in with the designator on the commander.