Beta 2 Campaign Colour Oddity

Warzone 2.1.x series. (Unsupported--read only!)
Arcalane
Trained
Trained

Beta 2 Campaign Colour Oddity

Post by Arcalane »

I noticed this earlier when I was testing the campaign mode unit HP/cost behaviour as mentioned in another thread. I'd most recently used black as my colour scheme in a skirmish, and when I started the campaign mode (without changing my colour back on the Game Options submenu) my units and structures were black coloured.

Suffice to say it looked rather odd, and could possibly cause colour issues later in the campaign, seeing as those colours are already used by the various factions you have to fight. ???
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: Beta 2 Campaign Colour Oddity

Post by Buginator »

Arcalane wrote: I noticed this earlier when I was testing the campaign mode unit HP/cost behaviour as mentioned in another thread. I'd most recently used black as my colour scheme in a skirmish, and when I started the campaign mode (without changing my colour back on the Game Options submenu) my units and structures were black coloured.

Suffice to say it looked rather odd, and could possibly cause colour issues later in the campaign, seeing as those colours are already used by the various factions you have to fight. ???
There are some SPMP issues like that.

I don't recall if the original allowed this or not, will have to check.
and it ends here.