account manually disabled?

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
m_c-guest

account manually disabled?

Post by m_c-guest »

I registered on 27th July 2010 but my account is now disabled?
Is it possible to reactivate it?
pastdue
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Re: account manually disabled?

Post by pastdue »

Assuming you can still access the email address you used to register the account, you should receive an email with instructions on how to reactivate it.

If you no longer have access to that email address, then you will need to register a new account (as we have no other way of verifying it is your account).

Post by Guest »

Activation link is outdated I gues - The activation key you supplied does not match any in the database.. Requsting a mew activation link: Your account has been manually deactivated and is only able to be reactivated by an administrator.
m_c-guest

Post by m_c-guest »

Could you please delete the account, so I can register using the same address? [email protected]
learnedSloth
New user

Post by learnedSloth »

pastdue wrote: 12 May 2024, 22:08 If you no longer have access to that email address, then you will need to register a new account (as we have no other way of verifying it is your account).
O_o I thought that the idea of a password was verifying that this is my account. Why isn't it enough to change email? I tried to ask it in another thread, because I can't PM admins yet :annoyed:, but that post seems to have been erased and nobody bothered to tell me why. O_o