Planetary Annihilation

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
GangstaMick
New user

Planetary Annihilation

Post by GangstaMick »

Curious how Warzone after 20 years, has better graphics than a game released 16 years later. Even without ARmod. Pumpkin were genius.
MIH-XTC
Trained
Trained

Re: Planetary Annihilation

Post by MIH-XTC »

It doesn't, not even close. Your failed attempt at sarcasm just makes you look silly.

Are you that specing guy who talks about spring game engine every time people are having a conversation regardless of the topic?

You're unaware the people here can see right past your lame attempt at trolling.
ThinkSome
Trained
Trained

Post by ThinkSome »

Please stop trolling the Forum
MIH-XTC
Trained
Trained

Post by MIH-XTC »

You just proved my point of how much of an idiot you are.

I said are you that specing guy who talks about spring engine every chance he gets.

Here he is, the specing guy that talks about spring engine every chance he gets.

You could have just said no and proceeded not to talk about spring engine but no, you have to talk about spring engine.

And I suspect you're just using multiple accounts.

What an idiot.
ThinkSome
Trained
Trained

Post by ThinkSome »

> the specing guy that talks about spring engine every chance he gets.

This is demonstratably false.

> You could have just said no and proceeded not to talk about spring engine but no, ..

Would you prefer to stay ignorant for the rest of your days? Perhaps if you looked at what features other engines/games have, you would see the situation wz2100 is in and that there is a lot of room for improvement. The same goes other ways, but other communities tend to not be as defensive and openly hostile as you are.

> And I suspect you're just using multiple accounts.

No.

> What an idiot

I don't think anything good will come out of discussions if we resort to name-calling eachother.
Berserk Cyborg
Code contributor
Code contributor

Post by Berserk Cyborg »

While there isn't proof ThinkSome is using multiple accounts (or an idiot), this forum has been victim of them before and to tag-team trolls in the not too distant past. So don't take it to heart, personally. I'm sure both of you know hurling insults at eachother won't solve anything, and, will lead to this topic being locked should it derail into a war.

Some of what MIH-XTC said does have merit. A few of your posts, in random topics, have a vibe to them like you're trying
to suddenly recruit people around here to develop a project you yourself have no ambition to work on. Some have a poor attitude towards Warzone itself (or imply its "dying" or soon will be, which is an untrue sales pitch). Naturally, demeaning someones beloved thing is going to anger them and situations like this might happen. Not that Warzone is perfect or has all the coolest features and what not, but, it done fine without them, for years. Doesn't mean it won't get them someday. I'm just telling you how you sound like and how people are likely interpreting those kinds of posts as (and are). And this is the core issue that caused this ordeal in the first place.

If you want to talk about how awesome Spring is, that's fine. Create a suggestion/off-topic topic at length about your vision. If there were people interested in that subject here, they mostly likely would have already sought it out by now.