RTS/ FPS visual

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
Vlad123
Rookie
Rookie

RTS/ FPS visual

Post by Vlad123 »

Hello everyone. Who remembers the game "Machines?" Allowing you to switch from RTS to FPS mode by taking control of a unit? why do not you place it?
machintruc
Greenhorn

Re: RTS/ FPS visual

Post by machintruc »

i would like to play as a cyborg :D there are already something built-in (press space after picking unit) but it's not fps view
Iluvalar
Regular
Regular

Post by Iluvalar »

There used to be a drive mode in the game. It seem completly broken now. I still hold it would be pretty fun in multiplayer...
Heretic 2.3 improver and proud of it.
Vlad123
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Vlad123 »

ok, you could not put it back? I felt it was active in the version for ps1. mode "drive, maybe also help to" unlock the gridlock "due to the fact that you say to the captain," Go to "and then does not move any more ... not to mention that the increase divermento and the" game mode ", that isIt could be cooperative on a map 1v1 but you are 6 to play: that is a "commander" and the various "minions" that if clicked and then clicked the point "go to" out a spot on the radar visible only to the player (so would possible attacks to "pincer" much easier with two players, driving two different commanders ...) maybe included as playable the "turrets"
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

HHM... if its for real then the weapon systm needs to be reworked to allow manual aiming.
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
themac
Trained
Trained

Post by themac »

I remember "Machines" by Acclaim. And really loved it too. :)
Frogmorton
Trained
Trained

Post by Frogmorton »

There are statements elsewhere that there has never been any intention to introduce FPS modes to the game. However after playing the half life 2 Empires mod I couldn't help making comparisons with wz and wondering if it would be possible to host other players if they wanted to jump into vehicles and hopefully follow a few waypoints set by the person doing the planning.
Don't think that the current tech in the game allows this sort of thing tho.
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

Hmm.. actualy thats an iteresting idea....
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
Vlad123
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Vlad123 »

Tenoh wrote:Hmm.. actualy thats an iteresting idea....
True! My dream game, have this feature!