Corrupt-A-Wish

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Re: Corrupt-A-Wish

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Wish granted!

The thread is booming with activity again! It gets more posts than the rest of the forums combined! Word gets around, and soon the whole internet swarms to partake of this game. All of your friends and family chat with you about wishes and how to corrupt them, and various internet news letters send you E-mails about the wittiest and most devastating replies. Famous celebrities and even the President himself join in the fun. Life is great!

But something is not right. Is it something in the air? Or in the water, perhaps. It's almost as if some race of highly-intelligent machines has enslaved the human race and trapped them in a virtual reality to use them as batteries.

That is, in fact, the case.

And now we're left to wait for some rag-tag group of heroes to put on lots of black leather and shoot things and bend spoons that don't exist and fly, etc., to save us from said race of highly-intelligent machines.

Say, I want a non-existent spoon, too. So that's what I will wish for.

I wish for a non-existent spoon! :D

(Post-script: Happy Pi Day, everyone! 8) )
bendib
Regular
Regular

Post by bendib »

Wish granted! You get nothing, because the spoon does not exist.

I wish for a cure for OCD.
Also known as Subsentient.
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

bendib wrote:I wish for a cure for OCD.
Wish granted! You are given a bottle of pills that can cure anything, including OCD!

Side effects may include (but are not limited to), dry mouth, headaches, nausea, vomiting, cancer of various vital organs, spontaneous combustion, and OCD.

I wish for a mildly to moderately adorable sentient balloon animal buddy. :D
Hesterax
Trained
Trained

Post by Hesterax »

E-102 Gamma wrote:
bendib wrote:I wish for a cure for OCD.
Wish granted! You are given a bottle of pills that can cure anything, including OCD!

Side effects may include (but are not limited to), dry mouth, headaches, nausea, vomiting, cancer of various vital organs, spontaneous combustion, and OCD.

I wish for a mildly to moderately adorable sentient balloon animal buddy. :D
Wish granted!

Introducing the new talking balloon app with a large vocabulary and numerous well thought out responses from "Hi" to "Hello"!
NOTE: Response time varies between 8 minutes to 3 months, so if patients is your middle name then this app is just for you.!

I wish for a portable virtual reality headset that doesn't cause dizziness and other nauseous reactions when used for prolonged periods of time.
Holocaust and Genocide, both linked to Mass Slaughter.
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Wish granted!

Unfortunately, batteries were not included with it. And the batteries are proprietary. And very few were ever made, so getting ahold of a new one is going to set you back several grand.

It sure is shiny, though!

I wish for a moderately cute puppy companion with which to go on adventures and epic quests and etc. :D
Hesterax
Trained
Trained

Post by Hesterax »

E-102 Gamma wrote:Wish granted!

Unfortunately, batteries were not included with it. And the batteries are proprietary. And very few were ever made, so getting ahold of a new one is going to set you back several grand.

It sure is shiny, though!

I wish for a moderately cute puppy companion with which to go on adventures and epic quests and etc. :D
Wish Granted!

You now have a smart and incredibly cute puppy by your side at all times, so cute that you can't pry your eyes off it. And meanwhile the final boss approaches from its hidden lair, to bash your skull while you can't defend your self since it isn't in your field of vision :twisted:

I wish laptop chargers didn't have to cost ~$50
Holocaust and Genocide, both linked to Mass Slaughter.
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Wish granted!

Laptop chargers don't have to cost ~$50. They want to. :twisted:

I wish for my very own cuddly adorable Missingno. buddy! What could possibly go wrong? :D