Post by Shozz22 »

Is there a way to do campaign 4?
montetank
Regular
Regular

Re: campaign 4

Post by montetank »

No-it is in work
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

You're a genius! Nobody has ever thought about that :hmm: And it's also very easy: just follow the pattern of the first three campaigns and you're gonna make campaign 4.
Shozz22
Trained
Trained

Post by Shozz22 »

NoQ wrote:You're a genius! Nobody has ever thought about that :hmm: And it's also very easy: just follow the pattern of the first three campaigns and you're gonna make campaign 4.
Maybe u are a genius because u understand nothing XD
U dont understand my question. I wanted to know if there is campaign 4 cuz i finished warzone 2100 30\40 times more or less.
3 campaign are very easy also with hard difficulty(i watched also ur video and i follow ur channel)
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Try this mod, Shozz22 :D I lost 28 units. Try to make it better-i like this time-limit mod. Its a real challenge.
http://addons.wz2100.net/238
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
Shozz22
Trained
Trained

Post by Shozz22 »

montetank wrote:Try this mod, Shozz22 :D I lost 28 units. Try to make it better-i like this time-limit mod. Its a real challenge.
http://addons.wz2100.net/238
This change only time limit?
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Only time. It is a very nice mod. Finally a real challenge for campaign-experts. Not so easy to solve. But possible. First time i choose in a mission cyborgs. It is a very good session to try out other units as usual.
Shozz22
Trained
Trained

Post by Shozz22 »

montetank wrote:Only time. It is a very nice mod. Finally a real challenge for campaign-experts. Not so easy to solve. But possible. First time i choose in a mission cyborgs. It is a very good session to try out other units as usual.
i will try. where should i copy this file?
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

mods/autoload create the autoloadfolder by yourself. But i think it is in function to put in mods. I am not sure.
Goth Zagog-Thou
Regular
Regular

Post by Goth Zagog-Thou »

I'll apologize in advance if this one is considered "Necroposting". :) (Hopefully this will benefit anyone running into this issue in the future!)

I'm the developer of Campaign 4. Yes, I've been away for a while -- and yes, it's taking a LONG time to develop. Fear not, I'm back, and I fully intend to finish it.

The suggested way to load Campaign 4 is to place it into /mods/global and launch it using a special (unique) shortcut or launcher. The commandline for the new one will need to be as follows:

For Windows (64-bit, which most everyone who uses Windows is using now):

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Warzone 2100-3.1.1\warzone2100.exe" --mod=cam4-cont-r21.wz
For 32-bit versions of Windows:

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files\Warzone 2100-3.1.1\warzone2100.exe" --mod=cam4-cont-r21.wz
For Linux systems, copy the Warzone 2100 launcher, rename the new one to something unique and add --mod=cam4-cont-r21.wz to the command.

Remember to change the mod name to whatever version of Campaign 4 you're trying to run. There will be a new, updated version of Campaign 4 available soon.
Shozz22
Trained
Trained

Post by Shozz22 »

I dont understand what i must copy in mods/global.
Can u help me?
Goth Zagog-Thou
Regular
Regular

Sure.

Download the latest released version of Campaign 4 from my Github page here (97.9 mb).

Unzip it using whatever you normally use to open archives (Winzip, 7-Zip, Winrar, etc).

Place the .wz file into mods/global.

Follow the instructions in my previous post about making a special shortcut to launch it with.
Shozz22
Trained
Trained

Post by Shozz22 »

i copied the two files .wz in mods/global
then i lunch warzone2100.exe how u writted but now how i can open campaign 4?
i dont see news on warzone 2100's game
Shozz22
Trained
Trained

Post by Shozz22 »

i done. but i dont have truck in new campaign lol
what must i do in new campaign? it's not italian xd
Goth Zagog-Thou
Regular
Regular

I'm sorry I don't speak Italian, and I won't try since I'll butcher it and probably offend you in the attempt. ;) Translation programs never work either.

I'll see what I can do, buddy.