A new Weapon...

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
Bruta
Greenhorn

A new Weapon...

Post by Bruta »

I think the designers should add a new weapon to warzone. Put it in the research area under t3. Make it super long to get done researching, super easy to destroy, and very long loading time.

The weapon im talking about is a physical playable nuclear bomb. It would destroy 1 player on a team out of 4. And then people who want to stop getting stuck when it comes to high oil wouldnt complain anymore, because this WOULD change everything.

The one blown-up team member would have to rebuild everything over over, and get help from their team members. I understand that it would seem unfair, but it wouldnt be because any team could get this. Then people would understand the importance of research.

Please if you wish, put down your thoughts on this.
Iluvalar
Regular
Regular

Re: A new Weapon...

Post by Iluvalar »

You are aware the laser sattelite do more or less that right ?
Heretic 2.3 improver and proud of it.
Lord Apocalypse
Regular
Regular

Post by Lord Apocalypse »

We can has nukes?

You do realize that there are a few dozen nuke threads around and someone will probably give you the same answer they got in a day or two. A big fat no.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Sorry-the laser sattelite is stupid enough-imo.
And now this proposal for increasing the use of stupid weapons :shock:

No.
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
knifeonlyac
Greenhorn

Post by knifeonlyac »

I don't believe WMD's would add to the strategy of the game much. End game strategy, instead of being varied, could just be, oh hey, let's all research rush this WMD before the other guy. Basically the entirety of the Cold War all over again. That's no fun, right?
ChristianKl
New user

Post by ChristianKl »

For super long games there could be expensive research to reduce laser satelite loading time.
technician
Rookie
Rookie

Post by technician »

That would be a good idea, but make it a structure, not a unit, so it can be added to the structure limits, otherwise the game ends as soon as the first person reaches that technology, and starts spamming them. As it turns out, if you do enough research (in game) you will see that the laser-satellite command centre effectively does this, and because it is a structure, its use can be limited to one per player, or it can be disabled (personally, I always disable it).