Maps by Spyro_Drag

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: Maps by Spyro_Drag

Post by Merowingg »

I think I will buy you a new PC :)

Make backup files, do not rush, and if you have no time to make a map do not worry :)

Bye :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

wow.....
dont like the new password reqs....
dont like new password.....
i do however like how the new site looks. awsome.
ok, so, im not on my computer tonight, but ive redone some of my older maps, (i got a new system so i was able to play them and found some minor "MAJOR" ballance issues,) Arizunder and a few others have been totally re-built. unfortunatly, i forgot to bring copies with me so i am unable to update the versions here. ill get around tuit eventually though i promise.

Btw, DEATH TO HAXORS!!!!!! makin me change my password like that, fergin jerks.

EDIT: I am planing on updating a few more maps as well, i had planed on re-packing some with the original tilesets, for instance, Crazy_Roads_L_1, i had intended it to look like it does in flails "Flaim" program, but the new game changes that, so im going to try to fix it. :/ im kinda on a learning curve with it though, so ill probubly get it wrong.... horribly wrong.... :shock:
Time, it is always moving, even when we stop.
Fabio_IT
Trained
Trained

Post by Fabio_IT »

great jobs Spyro, you've got some good maps and great idea's, but i will be useful if you post more maps preview and the download link on this page. I download the maps if i can see it's preview and i like it, as the most people...
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

previews are done for some maps, and all links to maps are on front page. the preview posts also have links, but after my latest update some previews are not up-to-date, since i only have intermittent internet access its taking a while to do these things.

also, all maps have a map overhead preview made with flame, these links are listed as "pics"

Compleated Maps post this post contains information on the maps, as well as version number, map type, and links to both the map, and an overhead pic of the map made with flame.

Example post
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

its been a while i know, but ive been busy with life, and while i was busy i made a number of updates to some of my old favorite maps, i just never got a chance to upload them. now, once i figure out how to edit my old posts again (i cant find the "edit" button(<-----derp)) i will be posting the new maps and updating there descs and preview pics. till then ill make a new temporary post will the links to the new maps.
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

THREAD DISCONTINUED. NEW THREAD IS CALLED "Spyro_Drag's Maps". WILL CONTAIN (soon hopefully) NEW, UPDATED MAPS, AND NEW LINKS TO OLDER MAPS (if available). THIS WILL TAKE TIME, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.