Just Joined

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
iKomrade
New user

Just Joined

Post by iKomrade »

I've played Warzone 2100 for quite some time now, but since I downloaded it off of Softonic, it would not play cutscenes unless I doownloaded them from this site, so here I am!

Being an avid RTS/RPG player, I enjoy the game, and I hope to play some multi-palyer matches soon.

But, you all must want to know who I am, right? Well, I consider myself to be a very interesting person, I reside in Trinidad and Tobago (not the nicest of places) and I'm an Athiest (I might get hate for that XD), I'm huge nerd and I tend to have "nerd phases" from time to time, but I don't let it bother me.

I am planning on writing a few books, being an author has been a dream of mine.

But, I'm don't feel comfortable sharing info about myself to totally strangers on this site (not offence, but that's what Omegle.com is for XD).

Anyway, I hope to have a fun time on this forum and in the game itself, but thanks for reading!
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Re: Just Joined

Post by Rman Virgil »

Welcome. :) There's much to enjoy for however long your sojourn. As for WZ raw material, there's enough for many, many, books if that is something you would pursue. :3 Happy playing and writing. :D

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
Goth Zagog-Thou
Regular
Regular

Post by Goth Zagog-Thou »

Welcome. We have people from all places and walks of life here. :)
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

people men
fxd
The Overlord
Trained
Trained

Post by The Overlord »

There was that one dutch woman around that claimed to have made a few of the stock maps.
Warzone 2100 is love, life.
Member of the BDC clan and adept at multiplayer battles. Feel free to PM me questions about multiplayer.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

was
one
You know, actually, a Trinidad and Tobago citizen sounds somehow less surprising to me :roll:

P.S. i also remember some spam bot from india who claimed to be a girl. People were so much surprised to see that, that they didn't even notice it was an advertisement :3

P.P.S. nice to know though, i didn't know >_<
Lord Apocalypse
Regular
Regular

Post by Lord Apocalypse »

You would be surprised to hear about game community members. While i was active on EVE Online I ran across a few varied corps. One was run by various family members while another corp had granpa, dad, and son playing together in another random merc corp.

Age is another odd variable in gaming communities as well... ranging from 12+ (oldest WoW player I ever met was 79, youngest WZ player was 14 I think but that was in 99)
iKomrade
New user

Post by iKomrade »

NoQ wrote:
was
one
You know, actually, a Trinidad and Tobago citizen sounds somehow less surprising to me :roll:

P.S. i also remember some spam bot from india who claimed to be a girl. People were so much surprised to see that, that they didn't even notice it was an advertisement :3

P.P.S. nice to know though, i didn't know >_<
It doesn't surprise you? Hmm, thought it would surprise people, really :P