Problem with walls

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
mystic ice cube
New user

Problem with walls

Post by mystic ice cube »

Hello all! New to this forum. Huge fan of Warzone. Anyway the question I wanted to ask.

I played a skirmish there today after downloading the game (haven't played it in a couple of years). I set up some walls at the start around an oil derrick and put some machine gun towers in behind. The enemy came to attack and the machine gun towers did nothing until the wall was breached. Even then the towers behind them did nothing. What's the problem here? Am I doing something wrong? All helps appreciated.
ClockWork
Trained
Trained

Re: Problem with walls

Post by ClockWork »

I thought the MG tower was not affedted...

There have been some changes since last you may have played, one of them is the ability of hardpoints to shoot over something.

However, it may have changed the machine gun tower inadvertently as well. As it stands, Towers (also including the steel structure ones you first get,) supposedly shoot ever anything.

So one of the more seasoned players may help you with this, I’m just providing insight.
themac
Trained
Trained

Post by themac »

I noticed that my units cant move through a friendy door-wall, only through the own ones.
TonyTheSlayer
Trained
Trained

Post by TonyTheSlayer »

I thought this was just an annoying intention with the towers not being able to do this. I can understand the hardpoints change and I think that was actually kind of nice.
mystic ice cube
New user

Post by mystic ice cube »

As Tony said this must have been a recent change. And yeah, I don't mind about the hardpoints, but it's frustrating that you can't defend your buildings with towers etc as they won't shoot over anything. :/