Maps by Amiral JCDG

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Amiral JCDG
Trained
Trained

Maps by Amiral JCDG

Post by Amiral JCDG »

Hey !
Here are some of my maps I have made with Flame.
Bubbles is with 3 players and Mountains with 10.
Assault is 1 vs 3 !

Have fun !
Attachments
JCDG Maps (Apollo, Buoinoi2-4, Rocky Dual, Bubbles, Assault, Fortresses, Pressure, Mountains).zip
(203.41 KiB) Downloaded 629 times
It doesn't cost anything to be optimistic...
Official french translator of Warzone 2100 since 3.1.
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Re: Maps by Amiral JCDG

Post by aubergine »

Hi - would you be able to post some minimap pics?
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
Amiral JCDG
Trained
Trained

Post by Amiral JCDG »

Oh, yes, there are the images.
Attachments
JCDG map images (Apollo, Buoinoi2-4, Rocky Dual, Bubbles, Assault, Fortresses, Pressure, Mountains).zip
(151.43 KiB) Downloaded 492 times
themac
Trained
Trained

Post by themac »

Tnx, new maps are always welcome. :-)
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Thanks a lot Amiral JCDG. :)
My Thanks to everyone past, present and future who have helped to create & continues to improve WZ2100, you're all Awesome! :)
Amiral JCDG
Trained
Trained

Post by Amiral JCDG »

Hello !
I wanna post there my new map. This is the latest version, i dont create more posts for this map, but i upload on this one.
It is for 9 players (012 vs 345 vs 678), and because you can only go on the ways, you have to play a totally new tactic to have chances to win... :wink:
Dont forget to put the VTOLs off, this has not interest with them. The bots are very very very bad on this map XD

I have put another version of the map where the players are better spread a few posts later.
Attachments
JCDG_Electro_6.png
9c-JCDG_Electro_6.wz
(35.89 KiB) Downloaded 472 times
Last edited by Amiral JCDG on 08 Apr 2013, 11:33, edited 4 times in total.
Andrie
Regular
Regular

Post by Andrie »

Looks good I will play it soon.
"My IRC en multiplay naam is Andrie"

Groete Andrie
Amiral JCDG
Trained
Trained

Post by Amiral JCDG »

I forgot one thing : DONT PLAY WITH BOTS on this map, some build the oils and nothing else, and some just stay at their starting point and dont move XD
Andrie
Regular
Regular

Post by Andrie »

That is weird O_o :!:

Groete Andrie
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Thanks again Amiral JCDG. ;)
My Thanks to everyone past, present and future who have helped to create & continues to improve WZ2100, you're all Awesome! :)
Andrie
Regular
Regular

Post by Andrie »

@sg1efc: I just want to say that some people say I should stop to +1 posts/maps/mods so I ask you please stop to +1 everybody's posts/maps/mods :beg:

Groete Andrie
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Andrie wrote:@sg1efc: I just want to say that some people say I should stop to +1 posts/maps/mods so I ask you please stop to +1 everybody's posts/maps/mods :beg:
That is one way to respond to "some people". Another way to respond to "some people" is to respond not so nicely. :twisted: :wink:

By the way, I have Never told anyone anywhere, that they should stop being nice to others. I've only told people in many various ways, to not be creeps, haters, assholes and so on... :wink:

And Andrie, did you ever stop and think that maybe "some people" could be wrong? :hmm: :)
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Amiral JCDG wrote:Hello !
I wanna post there my new map. This is the latest version, i dont create more posts for this map, but i upload on this one.
It is for 9 players (012 vs 345 vs 678), and because you can only go on the ways, you have to play a totally new tactic to have chances to win... :wink:
Dont forget to put the VTOLs off, this has not interest with them. The bots are very very very bad on this map XD
I just played this by myself even though I read your warning, :) was player "0" and I zoomed across to the other side of the board and made my base away from everyone else. Got all the big groups of oils on that opposite end, built 3 factories, put up some lancer hard points and right around the half hour mark, I had won the game = everyone else killed each other off. :hmm: :) Very nice map, would you consider spreading out some of the players a bit please in a second similar map, if you have time? Thanks a lot. :bow2:
Amiral JCDG
Trained
Trained

Post by Amiral JCDG »

Im happy that you have fun with my map sg1efc ! :D
If you mean that it would be better if the players were spread all around the map at the beginning, i can make another map with this modification. No problem :wink:. Just let me a few days, and this will be done.
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Amiral JCDG wrote:Im happy that you have fun with my map sg1efc ! :D
If you mean that it would be better if the players were spread all around the map at the beginning, i can make another map with this modification. No problem :wink:. Just let me a few days, and this will be done.
It is a great map, Thanks a lot. :wink: Yes, I am thinking that if other players were spread all around the map at the beginning, the battle might last longer. Please take your time, not trying to rush you. :bow2: :)