Battle formation & Cyborg weapons

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
Troman
Trained
Trained

Re: Battle formation & Cyborg weapons

Post by Troman »

2_Late wrote: > . >

< . <

The most painless scripting language I ever had to learn was C++ :P . Neverwinter Nights map editor uses a simplified C++ language to script.
Any similar to this?

It is rather close to C, except for the event/trigger concept, which is used to trigger the code.
Rman Virgil wrote: * Ahhh.... therein is a an interesting, even amazing story.

* The "LSL" Wiki was actually co-founded by one kwel gal by the name of Catherine Omega. When she started building in "SL" she was actually homeless, living on the streets, having put her rig together from parts she found in a dumpster outside a comp store - later, while squatting in a funky apt bldg she used a coffee can to get a wireless Internet signal..... So .... yes, over the years many have contributed but it was only 2 who started it and got it rolling into the indispensable tool it is today.

- RV :)
Oh well, if you have to live under the bridge with mice and rats as your neigbors, I guess our wiki will never be as good.
?topic=1617.0
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

Troman wrote:
Oh well, if you have to live under the bridge with mice and rats as your neigbors, I guess our wiki will never be as good.
* Oh now that wasn't the intent of telling the true story of ace scriptor Catherine Omega.... though it is funny the way you put it. :)

* What it meant to me really boiled down to an ol' chestnut of an adage:

* "Where there is a will, there is a way.."

* Perhaps this one as well (football coach Vince Lombardi I believe):

* "When the going gets tough, the tough get going..."

* At least that's my actual PoV.

- Cheers, RV :)

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
Kacen
Trained
Trained

Post by Kacen »

I like the first idea, having different formation options would be great. I'm hate it when I send trucks or sensor vehicles with a group sometimes they get up in front. It irritates me greatly.