Clan icons

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
bravoleaderx
Trained
Trained

Clan icons

Post by bravoleaderx »

Hi guys. You know how there are Multi-player ranks on left side? Well why not if you are in a clan you can out your clan symbol there and some indicator of your status in clan there?
m1ndgames
Trained
Trained

Re: Clan icons

Post by m1ndgames »

put it in the new lobby server topic... wont be done in the near future as noone wants to work on the client
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

Actually, sounds like a fun thing to do.
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

m1ndgames wrote:put it in the new lobby server topic... wont be done in the near future as noone wants to work on the client
Client being the warzone2100 app right? because I would'nt mind helping.
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
bravoleaderx
Trained
Trained

Post by bravoleaderx »

Zarel voiced his concerns in irc with icons, so why don't u make clans like register or something and run their icon by the devs, if the devs don't like the icon the clan wants, the icon doesn't get used
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Post by franek12354 »

why doen warzone got clan or fleet system like in navyfield or world of tanks why is in not game build it should be in 2.5 or less time but back to topic you saying that IRC channel should get into it but is oesn used
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Clan icons

Post by Merowingg »

Hi :)

I like the idea of clan icons very much :)

I have mentioned about improving the lobby and rank screen on my topic in Ideas and Suggestions in More Rank Complexity topic :)

The Idea is great and adds variety to the game :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero