Translation: Announcements / coordination

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
speedsterharry
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Translation: Announcements / coordination

Post by speedsterharry »

Hi,

Here is (attached) the updated PO file for the french translation.

The output of ./generate-statistics-text.sh | sort -n -k 2 -r gave:
fr.po: 98.3765% done - 2848 messages traduits, 45 traductions approximatives, 2 messages non traduits.

The two untranslated strings are empty, so cannot be translated. I cannot understand the 45 "fuzzy" markers ; is that something a human put in the file, judging from missing keywords or something ? Sometimes, the translation is correct, sometimes not, and I changed things accordingly.

I want to stress I'm not the official translator for french. But if my efforts to improving the project are approved by the devs, then I'd be glad of it !

Btw, the translation work already done before was very very good, and I want to congratulate the guy who did this (I especially liked the part explaining the Collapse and how earth people grouped to form the Project, it very much helped getting into the mood of the Campaign)
Attachments
fr.po.zip
(85.21 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
Berserk Cyborg
Code contributor
Code contributor

Post by Berserk Cyborg »

@speedsterharry Please join our crowdin page. See viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4418&start=135#p146123 for more details.
Saberuneko
Regular
Regular

Post by Saberuneko »

Hello,

Please see attached updated ES.PO and ES.MO for Spanish translation, please assist on pushing this on GIT
(I never managed to learn that one after we switched from SVN) Thank you!
Attachments
ES.zip
(190.07 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
pastdue
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by pastdue »

Saberuneko wrote: 22 May 2020, 14:46 Hello,

Please see attached updated ES.PO and ES.MO for Spanish translation, please assist on pushing this on GIT
(I never managed to learn that one after we switched from SVN) Thank you!
@Saberuneko: Please join our Crowdin page - should make it much easier to translate in the future, and everything now goes through Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/warzone2100
Saberuneko
Regular
Regular

Post by Saberuneko »

Hello,

I joined on Crowdin and started some work on the website translation efforts.
Can you assist on pushing the updated .PO/.MO files into this project? These are already translated on the files attached a couple posts above.

Unsure on how I can just upload this file rather than adding all the ~300 lines manually again.